Replay value?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HibikiRush

HibikiRush
4 years ago#1
Thinking of picking this up before the sale is up. Any replay value for this? I'm also not much a tabletop gaming person, but I'm into RPGs. Would I have a good time with this?

User Info: TGGHOD

TGGHOD
4 years ago#2
I'm still on my first playthrough, but I think it's pretty fun. Granted, I am a fan of tabletop RPGs, so that might be allowing for a bit of a bias on my part.
fuer grissa ost drauka
"Dance with me, Death." Bringer of death. "I am ready."

User Info: Externica

Externica
4 years ago#3
There are two endings. The second ending can ONLY be triggered on your NG+.
Also, NG+ has new places to visit and the enemies are all stronger and have different drops.
(Quick Step, where art thou?)

The game's very short. Finished in in 8 hours. But depending on how lucky you are, it can take a lot more. There's a mandatory, but rare item to progress in the game. Another user here needed hours/days to get that one.

I don't play Tabletop RPGs either, but I had my fair share of fun with Crimson Shroud,

User Info: gogues

gogues
4 years ago#4
I'm on the second playthrough right now and it definitely adds a lot to the first, I'd pretty much consider it mandatory. I can see myself playing it through more times to see how good the unique items from the bosses can be after melding.

I'm not into tabletop RPGs myself, but I found it pretty entertaining. I think the tabletop influence comes from the fact that a most of the story is narrated to the player rather than told through cutscenes.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived