Question about Bunny Diary's unique innocent: Eraser

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
  3. Question about Bunny Diary's unique innocent: Eraser

User Info: LeyasAomori

LeyasAomori
3 years ago#1
From what I understand, the Eraser has a 50% chance to deathblow an enemy under 25% hp. I'm using this in CoO 6 LoC + Rasetsu, yet I've NEVER seen it trigger even when they're well under 25% hp.

Is there a reason for this? Or does it only work in the Item World or something?

User Info: EX_Bortthog

EX_Bortthog
3 years ago#2
It has to actually deal damage to trigger Deathblow

Same with Heros Heart of Flea Evility where any damage Deathblows him. If it does 0 he lives
#1 Cactus

User Info: Karma3185

Karma3185
3 years ago#3
Are you attacking or tera fire. Might be on regular attack only. But I do not know for sure

User Info: LeyasAomori

LeyasAomori
3 years ago#4
I'm using Tera Fire.

User Info: EX_Bortthog

EX_Bortthog
3 years ago#5
It doesn't specify to use physical so either:

A) Your doing 0 damage which doesn't trigger Deathblow
B) Just unlucky
C) Eraser is mislabled and requires physical only

Probably B lol
#1 Cactus

User Info: LeyasAomori

LeyasAomori
3 years ago#6
My guess would be C, since I've done the battle quite a few times and am doing well over 0 damage(I mean I am able to kill them after all, just takes a bit.)

User Info: EX_Bortthog

EX_Bortthog
3 years ago#7
My guess would be C, since I've done the battle quite a few times and am doing well over 0 damage(I mean I am able to kill them after all, just takes a bit.)

50% of the time isnt 100% of the time, nor is it actually 50%

Its 50% chance PER hit, not every other hit. So each shark you tag has a 50% chance to die under 25% HP

Doesn't mean it'll die
#1 Cactus

User Info: EX_Bortthog

EX_Bortthog
3 years ago#8
Alternatively, it might not apply to AOEs, thatd be stupid OP
#1 Cactus

User Info: Jannish

Jannish
3 years ago#9
EX_Bortthog posted...
Alternatively, it might not apply to AOEs, thatd be stupid OP


Why would that be OP? You want to one shot everything with aoe´s in endgame-farming anyway and against baal it doesn´t work anway, so the bunny diary is pretty much useless even if it would apply on aoe´s.

I think it only applies on auto attacks (like many of the joke weapons / innocents) but have to test this.

User Info: EX_Bortthog

EX_Bortthog
3 years ago#10
Itd be OP because of Rasteu IW sillies with underpowered characters running around DB-ing Item Gods/Pirate groups

But yes, its all moot at the end of the day lol
#1 Cactus
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
  3. Question about Bunny Diary's unique innocent: Eraser

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived