Broken Cellphone warning

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: messedhair

messedhair
4 years ago#1
So I got a broken cellphone off of the item god in a trapezohedron, leveled it to 20 and passed 3 +mv bills. Threw some innocents on it, and equipped it on a low level character...

It stopped working. The hit% used to be 100, but after i did all that, it didn't seem to work anymore. I finally went back and tested, and discovered this:

IF YOU PUT a heart's shadow innocent, the 'unique' lvl 1 innocent seems to overwrite the hand shaker innocent. after testing, once i removed the heart's shadow, it worked again, even when I put a 1900 sparring partner and 300 trainer on the cellphone.

So the lesson here is Don't put a heart's shadow innocent on the broken cellphone as it will no longer give you 100% hit chance!!

User Info: Manifusion

Manifusion
4 years ago#2
messedhair posted...
So I got a broken cellphone off of the item god in a trapezohedron, leveled it to 20 and passed 3 +mv bills. Threw some innocents on it, and equipped it on a low level character...

It stopped working. The hit% used to be 100, but after i did all that, it didn't seem to work anymore. I finally went back and tested, and discovered this:

IF YOU PUT a heart's shadow innocent, the 'unique' lvl 1 innocent seems to overwrite the hand shaker innocent. after testing, once i removed the heart's shadow, it worked again, even when I put a 1900 sparring partner and 300 trainer on the cellphone.

So the lesson here is Don't put a heart's shadow innocent on the broken cellphone as it will no longer give you 100% hit chance!!

That is pretty interesting. Nice find.

User Info: red_cloud0

red_cloud0
4 years ago#3
Yep, the Heart's Shadow innocent will overwrite any other unique innocent on an item. Same thing happens with any of the other joke items.

User Info: r0xm2n

r0xm2n
4 years ago#4
Well that's an interesting bug.
Noted...
This has been another (probably) uselessly informative post, by me. Booyah!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEvilbyte

User Info: Zetsu-bouda

Zetsu-bouda
4 years ago#5
So that's the reason for the Lollipop on my Warrior not healing anymore two days ago...i see.
I was like "Damn, what the hell? Am i seeing things or something?!" lol
"You take Flonne to be your wife, and you take Etna to be your mistress.
And then you end up as a bloody corpse, but it was probably worth it" D:D2

User Info: DragoniteX1

DragoniteX1
4 years ago#6
Yeah, I noticed that when I was leveling up a Super Time Engine to 999. I thought that Rasetsu Mode enemies at LoC Lv.2100 somehow had the ability to negate Mode Changer's effects. But when I used Square to display bonuses, I noticed that the Heart's Shadow will override the Unique Innocent in the same item.
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDragoniteChannel/featured

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived