DLC is up+free Raspberyl

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Shadows_Of_Fall

Shadows_Of_Fall
3 years ago#1
Awesome first wave!
Favorite Games: Disgaea (All), Tales of Vesperia/Xillia 1+2, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Cube World, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guns of Icarus: Online

User Info: ssj5king

ssj5king
3 years ago#2
At least they're doing something to make up for the US not getting Fuka and Desco free for launch. Probably going to be a limited time.
PSN: Nnnking

User Info: Jorelo

Jorelo
3 years ago#3
Seeing Adell, Lilliel, and Rozalin all sold separately. Anyone know if they're gonna be selling character DLC in packs?

User Info: ssj5king

ssj5king
3 years ago#4
Jorelo posted...
Seeing Adell, Lilliel, and Rozalin all sold separately. Anyone know if they're gonna be selling character DLC in packs?

They didn't for D4 so I wouldn't expect them to plus if they do they just sell them for the same price anyways.
PSN: Nnnking

User Info: ufara

ufara
3 years ago#5
Anyone else getting an error trying to dl Beryl?
Leader of the Never Crying Devils crew for GTA Online. All about fun and missions.
Send me a PM if you want to join.

User Info: LaZyFuRy

LaZyFuRy
3 years ago#6
ufara posted...

i was just about to ask the same question.. it keeps telling me there's an error when i try to dl her.
"if u cant live with yourself then who would you live with? and who would pay the bills?" - shadowaurelia
PSN: LaZyFuRy

User Info: Jorelo

Jorelo
3 years ago#7
ssj5king posted...
Jorelo posted...

They didn't for D4 so I wouldn't expect them to plus if they do they just sell them for the same price anyways.

Haven't played Disgaea 4... Yet. So I wouldn't have known previously. Thanks for the info though.

User Info: Shadows_Of_Fall

Shadows_Of_Fall
3 years ago#8
LaZyFuRy posted...
ufara posted...

i was just about to ask the same question.. it keeps telling me there's an error when i try to dl her.

I didn't get any error when I DL'd her when I made this topic
Favorite Games: Disgaea (All), Tales of Vesperia/Xillia 1+2, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Cube World, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guns of Icarus: Online

User Info: ufara

ufara
3 years ago#9
Shadows_Of_Fall posted...
LaZyFuRy posted...
ufara posted...

Strange. I'll try a few more times, wait if it doesn't work, then dl the MGR doc that is free now.

Good day if I can get Beryl.
Leader of the Never Crying Devils crew for GTA Online. All about fun and missions.
Send me a PM if you want to join.

User Info: Sephiroushin

Sephiroushin
3 years ago#10
Shadows_Of_Fall posted...
LaZyFuRy posted...
ufara posted...

I am getting error as well, from the store on the web a "you are not eligible to purchase or download this content"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived