Super Time Engine

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Koopabros

Koopabros
3 years ago#1
How do I get one doods?
Tales of Abyss 100% Clear: 6/9/2013 (All Titles, LV200, Entire Playthough on Unknown, Nebilim & Cameos Defeated)

User Info: douxsage

douxsage
3 years ago#2
Defeat Baal, dood.

User Info: Koopabros

Koopabros
3 years ago#3
douxsage posted...
Defeat Baal, dood.

-_-; ok a follow up. Can you get more than one?
Tales of Abyss 100% Clear: 6/9/2013 (All Titles, LV200, Entire Playthough on Unknown, Nebilim & Cameos Defeated)

User Info: DragoniteX1

DragoniteX1
3 years ago#4
Koopabros posted...
douxsage posted...
Defeat Baal, dood.

-_-; ok a follow up. Can you get more than one?

Yes, I've got around 20 of them. You get one and a Great Baal Horn every time you defeat Baal or you can steal another Super Time Engine from the Item God 2 in the LoC on F100 of a Super Time Engine.
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDragoniteChannel/featured

User Info: BlackDragon

BlackDragon
3 years ago#5
...which of course means that if you wanna level up a STE to 999 (and you do), you're bound to pick up at least 8-9 extras along the way. Same thing for the SBH, though of course that's not quite the same priority.
Life is like a Blue Chest... you never know what you're gonna get.

User Info: Nate_McCloud

Nate_McCloud
3 years ago#6
BlackDragon posted...
...which of course means that if you wanna level up a STE to 999 (and you do), you're bound to pick up at least 8-9 extras along the way. Same thing for the SBH, though of course that's not quite the same priority.

Now, wait a sec...you can get a new copy of the item every time you reach Floor 100 of an item, even if you've already gotten it from that same item before? I thought you only got one chance to get the one-time item from the Item God 2 in that Item World, EVER (i.e. reach Floor 100 of Trap/STE/whatever, steal another Trap/STE/whatever, clear floor; reach Floor 100 again in the same item, Item God 2 no longer has that item).
Yeah, that's right, I'm a Star Fox freak, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

User Info: SSj7CloudS

SSj7CloudS
3 years ago#7
Nate_McCloud posted...
BlackDragon posted...

Now, wait a sec...you can get a new copy of the item every time you reach Floor 100 of an item, even if you've already gotten it from that same item before? I thought you only got one chance to get the one-time item from the Item God 2 in that Item World, EVER (i.e. reach Floor 100 of Trap/STE/whatever, steal another Trap/STE/whatever, clear floor; reach Floor 100 again in the same item, Item God 2 no longer has that item).

It's different this time. You can grab as many copies of the STE and Trap off an Item God 2 as you want, you just need to reach floor 100, steal it and leave/clear floor, do another 100 floors and you can steal another one. You can keep doing this even after maxing the item's level at 999 if you're curious.
Playing: Disgaea D2, Okami HD, Dust: An Elysian Tale, Project Diva F, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory.
http://bit.ly/NepgearRising

User Info: Alukard1

Alukard1
3 years ago#8
Great Baal Horn can be obtained/stolen from Item Gods 2... you can only get it from defeating Baal

For STE no prob! you can steal an infinite amount from Gods ^^
(message deleted)

User Info: darkrpger

darkrpger
3 years ago#10
Vulcan-FG posted...
Just in case if you're looking for it for the trophy, Super Time Engine and Great Baal Horn are not required for platinum though. I never got these yet I still got the trophy after getting all other items except these two. All R40 weapons and fun weapons are required though.

I...did not know this -

You, my friend, have just made my day; thanks!

Baal's skills, however, are all required for the "Secret Stalker" (See all skills) trophy, though; right?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange eons - even death may die"... -HPL
http://www.vgcollect.com / check-it-out!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived