Treasure Chests?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Interviewer111

Interviewer111
4 years ago#1
Out of curiosity, does anybody know how to actually acquire them? I can send them to people just fine, but finding them is another story.

User Info: VanishingWorlds

VanishingWorlds
4 years ago#2
Are people sending them back...?
---
PSN: Narchais (Borderlands 2)

User Info: Nintendork2468

Nintendork2468
4 years ago#3
I think Celestia is just selfish... she never sends anything back... XD
Bears, Beats, Battlestar Galactica......
--Dwight Schrute(Jim Halpert) "THE OFFICE" FOREVER

User Info: Elhaz_Thorn

Elhaz_Thorn
4 years ago#4
If somebody leaves a treasure chest in your village, it'll be sitting somewhere for you to tap on it (and get you a heart gem). I was confused as well until I saw it sitting there by the side of a dirt path.

User Info: ssjgoku72000

ssjgoku72000
4 years ago#5
Does Celestia send them back? Cuz I cannot get the online to work properly. I've added a freind though GLIVE, but it always asks me to log in again each time, and logs me out when I go back to the game.

User Info: Nintendork2468

Nintendork2468
4 years ago#6
ssjgoku72000 posted...
Does Celestia send them back? Cuz I cannot get the online to work properly. I've added a freind though GLIVE, but it always asks me to log in again each time, and logs me out when I go back to the game.

She does not
Bears, Beats, Battlestar Galactica......
--Dwight Schrute(Jim Halpert) "THE OFFICE" FOREVER

User Info: JulieSu

JulieSu
4 years ago#7
Nintendork2468 posted...
ssjgoku72000 posted...

She does not

She's just there to troll you. ^_^

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived