After activating all the Harmony stones...!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic
  3. After activating all the Harmony stones...!

User Info: Karasu_Ten

Karasu_Ten
4 years ago#11
Wow, 500? Yeesh... That's unfortunate. Guess I'll be buying them bit by bit to eventually get her... -_-
"It's the decisions you make when you have no time to make them that define who you are."

User Info: Kant_Remoob_Eht

Kant_Remoob_Eht
4 years ago#12
You could always use hearts to try and get some from the balloon game..... granted I am not sure how many you can actually get from it, that and it is 30 each time to try and get something from it.
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....

User Info: gingerwings

gingerwings
4 years ago#13
one time, when scowling at the gem purchasing page, I saw a little 'get free gems' option on the bottom left. I got 1 free gem for each 30 second ad I watched for some terrible looking gameloft games. I think I earned about 10 gems before they ran out of ads to show me - I assmed they'd have a new batch or something after a day or so, but thus far the 'get free gems' option has never shown up again. anyone with info about this?
  1. Boards
  2. My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic
  3. After activating all the Harmony stones...!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
MLP free friendsKiecraft17/26 10:36PM