The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Please help! How do you beat this game?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic
  3. Please help! How do you beat this game?!

User Info: jakethearmyguy

jakethearmyguy
4 years ago#1
Okay. I have all the Mane Six, and they are all at level five. I have completed all the quests, as no more have piped up. I got no message saying that I was "almost there" or any instructions from a cast member. So... Now what?

Do I really have to wait until I get over a hundred magic shards? My town is covered with magic parasprites! Literally, my game slows down when I scroll because there are so many of he dang things flying around!

So, is this it? No message sayig what to do next, just wait like a month because I only get two or three magic shards a day if I'm lucky, and that's with three in both town hall and the hospital. Am I stuck?

Thanks for the help!

User Info: jakethearmyguy

jakethearmyguy
4 years ago#2
Also, I have all the expansion zones unlocked. For real, here is nothing left but the magic harmony stone.

User Info: aarsland91

aarsland91
4 years ago#3
jakethearmyguy posted...
Okay. I have all the Mane Six, and they are all at level five. I have completed all the quests, as no more have piped up. I got no message saying that I was "almost there" or any instructions from a cast member. So... Now what?

Do I really have to wait until I get over a hundred magic shards? My town is covered with magic parasprites! Literally, my game slows down when I scroll because there are so many of he dang things flying around!

So, is this it? No message sayig what to do next, just wait like a month because I only get two or three magic shards a day if I'm lucky, and that's with three in both town hall and the hospital. Am I stuck?

Thanks for the help!

Have you activated the element stone for Magic?
I think you're stuck until you do so, if not.

User Info: HeyWheresKel

HeyWheresKel
4 years ago#4
You should have put trees and dirt road everywhere so the parasprites wouldn't gather anywhere.
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i45.tinypic.com/24wc1fb.png

User Info: AlphusUltimus

AlphusUltimus
4 years ago#5
if there's no more quests then yes you just unlock the last shrine and the ending occurs. pretty much the same thing as season 1 episode 2, but well, with text...
X360 GT: AlphaUltima
PSN ID: AlphusUltimus

User Info: aarsland91

aarsland91
4 years ago#6
If you regard it as the end when you recieve princess Luna - then it is right after activating all harmony stones and buying the Town Hall :)

User Info: Lidiak

Lidiak
4 years ago#7
Ok please help- this is weird... I just activated the last harmony stone and expected some big hoopdedoo - or at least another message from Nightmare Moon, and NOTHING. Also, NO Princess Luna in inventory. What gives?? :( I have everything else - all the other ponies and Town Hall... Do the Mane Six all need to be at 5 stars?? The only one who's not at 5 stars yet is Rainbow Dash for me.

Lidiak
4 years ago#8
Lidiak posted...
Ok please help- this is weird... I just activated the last harmony stone and expected some big hoopdedoo - or at least another message from Nightmare Moon, and NOTHING. Also, NO Princess Luna in inventory. What gives?? :( I have everything else - all the other ponies and Town Hall... Do the Mane Six all need to be at 5 stars?? The only one who's not at 5 stars yet is Rainbow Dash for me.

Ok I finally got a message from Nightmare Moon but it said something about they won't all work til you have all the guardians of the elements or something like that. But I have them all! Grrr. Gonna keep raising Dash's status I guess...

User Info: AlphusUltimus

AlphusUltimus
4 years ago#9
pretty sure part of the last mission was to raise rainbow dash to five stars and it was not skipable with gems.
X360 GT: AlphaUltima
PSN ID: AlphusUltimus

Lidiak
4 years ago#10
AlphusUltimus posted...
pretty sure part of the last mission was to raise rainbow dash to five stars and it was not skipable with gems.

Ok, I got RD to five stars..... No Luna. :( nothing new. What gives?
  1. Boards
  2. My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic
  3. Please help! How do you beat this game?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived