Is Horus a good starter REM?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Puzzle & Dragons
  3. Is Horus a good starter REM?

User Info: Dracovian

Dracovian
3 years ago#1
Or should I reroll? It seems impossible for me to arrange the orbs in the necessary way to make use of his skill. How hard is it to master?
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House

User Info: HitomiLove

HitomiLove
3 years ago#2
I think its not a bad starter. I started with Neptune which is EXTREMELY useful @ all bosses. The only drawback of Neptune I could ever think of would be you can no longer poison the boss after its poisoned critically. Horus is not a bad starter, the X4 damage bonus is hard to trigger if you are not playing the multiple types. That would be a little bit hard to set up in my opinion.

User Info: leonzill

leonzill
3 years ago#3
Horus is probably one of the best starter REM pulls you could get. It takes a little bit to get used to matching but once you do you'll be able to set off his ability with ease. With a friend using another Horus, you're looking at 16x damage consistently. Definitely hold onto him.
http://i.imgur.com/7Hj6R.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Puzzle & Dragons
  3. Is Horus a good starter REM?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived