Not seeing Raid Advantage Cards Working

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Reign of Dragons
  3. Not seeing Raid Advantage Cards Working

User Info: Deonnyn

Deonnyn
3 years ago#1
So I am a new player (only been at it for 2 weeks), and just got an Elemental Shaman (Friendship points), up to 4-7. It says that the Elemental Shaman is supposed to have a X2 multiplier for this raid event. Well with her finally maxed I jumped into a fight.

To test it out I selected 60% and went at the boss with my old deck:
92733 ATK (with bonus) = 254886 damage

I then swapped out one card for the Maxed Elemental Shaman
92616 ATK (with Bonus) = 210175 damage

Now I know some of that is due to changes in buffs and the randomness of the encounter, but going down 40k dmg when adding a X2 card to my deck?

Anyone know if these even work before I try to get Ifrit maxed out?

User Info: MekanikalDemon

MekanikalDemon
3 years ago#2
I've tried the same with a base shaman and was better off without it, I think that's a gimmick for the weaker players.

User Info: lostangelz

lostangelz
3 years ago#3
is this in battle or the stated stats before you battle?

shaman and ifrit are definitely for low level players, it won't help mid-level and above.

User Info: Deonnyn

Deonnyn
3 years ago#4
Those are the stats when I am in the raid boss "Ready Room" selecting my deck and selecting how much of my ATK points I want to use. So I am at about 61233 base with the 150% bonus

Does the x2 affect only the shaman or does it affect the entire deck? I was under the impression it was the entire deck, hence why I went for it.

User Info: lostangelz

lostangelz
3 years ago#5
just the advantage card
  1. Boards
  2. Reign of Dragons
  3. Not seeing Raid Advantage Cards Working

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived