New Ridge Racer for PS4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. New Ridge Racer for PS4

User Info: cedricthegreat

cedricthegreat
4 years ago#1
Namco/Bandai has had a new Ridge Racer game at every new hand held and console launch. PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3, and Vita have all had a Ridge Racer game during it launch window
everyone plays video games I want to make them

User Info: wolf_blitzer85

wolf_blitzer85
4 years ago#2
Gee Tea Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixx!
Im for the revocation of the 2nd Amendment; guns have no place in society anymore, especially not assault weapons. The police can protect citizens.

User Info: TangoBunny

TangoBunny
4 years ago#3
It's a shame that all the Ridge Racer titles post R4 on PS1 have been... not good.

Ridge Racer Type 4 was absolutely incredible, with 300 cars, amazing style, the best music among the Ridge Racer games, and visual novel elements.

Since then, it just feels like they churn out a half-hearted title at launches. Just dump out some re-used courses, remove all the amazing colourful beach/mountains/resort scenery from the original games and replace them all with 'city' environmens, make all the cars as slidey as possible, and.... that's about it.

I'd love a new Ridge Racer with actual effort put into it, but I doubt that'll happen any time soon. The franchise exists solely as a 'launch title tech demo' now.
Female pronouns are appreciated when responding to this user's posts! ~ http://tangobunny.webs.com

User Info: Board_hunter567

Board_hunter567
4 years ago#4
Kaz will see to it.

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
4 years ago#5
Wasn't Ridge Racer Vita a laughing stock of microtransactions?

Oh right, it's Namco, so probably.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: kanart

kanart
4 years ago#6
Cellius worked on RR Vita
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. New Ridge Racer for PS4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived