PS4+Vita= $500 bundle.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. PS4+Vita= $500 bundle.

User Info: DaltonM

DaltonM
4 years ago#81
DerekRoss posted...
is Vita region free?

Imported physical games are region free!

as for PSN, you'd have to get a PSN account in the country you want. And you can only have one acc per vita.

But I am glad to see so many people embracing this. The Wii U should ditch the Gamepad infavor of a 3DS. Oh haha neither of them are capable of doing that!

User Info: JayGood259Oz

JayGood259Oz
4 years ago#82
This would never happen. It'd pay 550 for it

User Info: THMBZDownGNZUp

THMBZDownGNZUp
4 years ago#83
I've been advocating for a PS Vita combo bundle since a few months (September-ish) before Wii U released. At that time, Sony was about to release the PS3 Super Slim model, and with Wii U soon to be released in the coming months, I thought it would have been a great idea to F with Nintendo by releasing a PS3 SS + PS Vita combo bundle.

Because Sony will focus mainly on PS Vita at Gamescom, I hope a PS4 + PS Vita combo bundle is announced. I don't yet own a PS Vita, and I intend on getting a PS4, so if Sony announced a $500 PS4/PS Vita combo bundle I would be sold. Thus, I will patiently wait until Gamescom.

User Info: HomstarRunner

HomstarRunner
4 years ago#84
CasualGamers posted...
FayeLady posted...
CasualGamers posted...
Let me get this straight.

The Wii U + gamepad = gimmick
The PS4 + Vita = Genius?

lol.

Two platforms working in harmony is not the same as one platform needlessly cut in two.

Please, explain to me the difference.

I will be getting the vita-less sku for sure.

The Vita is its own system with its own games on top of the remote play functionality, rather than just an unnecessarily pricy controller/display
Yoshi's Story turned me into the jaded cynic I am today ~BringerOfPie

User Info: DaltonM

DaltonM
4 years ago#85
I want to get another vita to sell it to my friend so I have someone to play NO GAMES with.

But seriously this is going to spawn more vita games!!

User Info: Agnostic420

Agnostic420
4 years ago#86
The_Nightwing posted...
SilverShadow881 posted...
This is great news. It would mean the following:

1) Sony IS keeping the promise of remote play
2) Vita will have a bigger user base because it will be bought by those who wanted it but were cautious or thought it was too expensive.
3) Since PS+ is now necessary fro PS4 online, people who buy this bundle will get more out of PS+ with the Vita games
4) Since it will have a bigger user base, devs will develop for Vita
5) Vita will be saved.

Smart move Sony.

This.

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
4 years ago#87
very smart move if it happens.

can't believe some over at the xbone board are dismissing this an saying they'd rather have a kinect...smh.
Metal Bands OTM -- Break of Dusk, Eye of The Enemy, Persefone, Callenish Circle, Before the Dawn, Solution .45, Destinity, Voices of Decay, Isolated.

User Info: mrjhwar

mrjhwar
4 years ago#88
youngskillz posted...
very smart move if it happens.

can't believe some over at the xbone board are dismissing this an saying they'd rather have a kinect...smh.

Which is weird considering some were saying they'd rather buy a system without Kinect for $500....
Are you wearing garbage, Batman?

User Info: Monopoman

Monopoman
4 years ago#89
CasualGamers posted...
Let me get this straight.

The Wii U + gamepad = gimmick
The PS4 + Vita = Genius?

lol.

The Vita is a separate console that happens to work well with the PS4. Meanwhile the Wii U gamepad is just a huge controller that has some functionality with the Wii U. The Wii U controller does nothing when you are say 2 miles or further away from the Wii U itself even if you have a full charge on the controller.

User Info: Nemerlight

Nemerlight
4 years ago#90
This will never happen. I mean how much money would Sony lose by giving away VITA for 100 dollars :O
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
You are entitled to your opinion but its wrong and i hate you.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. PS4+Vita= $500 bundle.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived