Will there be a Christian game for PS4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Will there be a Christian game for PS4?

User Info: SirisS-G-P

SirisS-G-P
3 years ago#201
xerogame posted...
I believe in God. I want to make a game where I can convert people to christianity

Play Black & White 2 then. You can convert people to your religion by force or by kindness in that game.

User Info: Ramza_134

Ramza_134
3 years ago#202
Ferarri619 posted...
Holy s***, I think a game based off the Crusades has the potential to be awesome. Unfortunately the Western pre-dominant Christian culture probably won't be willing to make a game based off the darker part of Christianity. Maybe leave it up to Japan or something? >_>

to be fair the Crusades were a backlash against the muslims jihads

User Info: Nth

Nth
3 years ago#203
Ramza_134 posted...
Ferarri619 posted...
Holy s***, I think a game based off the Crusades has the potential to be awesome. Unfortunately the Western pre-dominant Christian culture probably won't be willing to make a game based off the darker part of Christianity. Maybe leave it up to Japan or something? >_>

That's not even remotely true.

Pope Urban II was an ambitious politician who wanted to turn the church into a political super power and expand into the middle east. When he received a call for aid from Byzantine Emperor Alexios I Komnenos for a few hundred soldiers to reinforce his city, Urban saw it as an opportunity to establish a militant foothold in the middle east and instead conjured up the first crusade through a massive propaganda campaign; wielding his religious power as a political tool.
"The only thing I learned during my first pre-law class was that justice has no place in the legal system." - G

User Info: xerogame

xerogame
3 years ago#204
Nth posted...
Ramza_134 posted...
Ferarri619 posted...

Pope Urban II was an ambitious politician who wanted to turn the church into a political super power and expand into the middle east. When he received a call for aid from Byzantine Emperor Alexios I Komnenos for a few hundred soldiers to reinforce his city, Urban saw it as an opportunity to establish a militant foothold in the middle east and instead conjured up the first crusade through a massive propaganda campaign; wielding his religious power as a political tool.

this is not true

User Info: Nth

Nth
3 years ago#205
xerogame posted...
Nth posted...
Ramza_134 posted...
Ferarri619 posted...

this is not true

Try a university history class sometime.
"The only thing I learned during my first pre-law class was that justice has no place in the legal system." - G

User Info: king_eric

king_eric
3 years ago#206
why are people still feeding this xerogame so he can preach his gibberish.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Will there be a Christian game for PS4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived