What PS3 games are coming to PS+ soon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. What PS3 games are coming to PS+ soon?

User Info: JohnVFerrigno

JohnVFerrigno
4 years ago#1
I have been enjoying some of the free games for PS3 offered on PS+ recently. With a PS4 and 4 games preordered, i really don't want to spend money on any more PS3 games before November 15 hits. Does anyone know what other games will be offered for free on PS+ for the PS3 soon?
PSN: JohnVFerrigno

User Info: Dericit

Dericit
4 years ago#2
We don't know yet. Typically we usually find out the last Monday of the month as far as what PS+ games we'll get for the upcoming month.

User Info: JohnVFerrigno

JohnVFerrigno
4 years ago#3
Ah, thanks . For some reason I thought they announced them a few months in advance.
PSN: JohnVFerrigno

User Info: A_Nonny_Moose

A_Nonny_Moose
4 years ago#4
Far Cry 3, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, and Giana Sisters are being added on September 25th.

For EU.
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png

User Info: RussellGorall

RussellGorall
4 years ago#5
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
Far Cry 3, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, and Giana Sisters are being added on September 25th.

For EU.

OMG SPOILERS!!

I saw that, I am itching to play the Dark Arisen expansion, though I have to wait for it to come to North American PSN. Never played Dogma on PS3, should be good times.
GT - CuddlyREDRUM
PSN - honkayjeezus

User Info: SSJ2_Wookie

SSJ2_Wookie
4 years ago#6
A_Nonny_Moose posted...

For EU.

Really hoping that comes to NA as well
PSN: XtremeDreamer11
Steam: ssj2_wookie
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. What PS3 games are coming to PS+ soon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived