If your income was TRIPPLED, will you get all 3 new consoles?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. If your income was TRIPPLED, will you get all 3 new consoles?

User Info: maizemaize

maizemaize
3 years ago#1
Maybe you get $130 monthly salary like me, you can only afford to save up for one next generation console (PS4, WII U, XBOX one).
But imagine you get 3 times your salary/wages/income, will you buy all three consoles?

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
3 years ago#2
No. WiiU doesn't interest me in the least and as long as XB1 comes with the mandatory Kinect purchase, it won't interest me.
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...

User Info: InfiniteDemise

InfiniteDemise
3 years ago#3
Nope, PS4 still does and have everything I need/want. Everything else, there's a PC.
" Its said that God made the universe and wants everyone to praise him.... Talk about an egomaniac "

User Info: Jacob46719

Jacob46719
3 years ago#4
no because i don't have a job
Buying These: Mario 3D World, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO

User Info: gtaking5

gtaking5
3 years ago#5
130 bucks a month? Please tell me you are still a teenager who only works for around 4-5 hours a week.

Now if my hourly wage was tripled to 30.75 from 10.25, damn right I'd not only buy all three consoles(I already have enough saved up for a PS4 and a Wii U, if the Wind Waker HD bundle is still in stock by the end of November), but I'd also buy a new guitar, a new TV(not like I need one, but why the f*** not) and maybe after a few weeks, the best PC I could build for $2000 or less(Monitor price included). Currently I only get around 25-30 hours a week, so my paychecks average about $250-300. I get payed bi-weekly.
Nobody tells me what I want!

User Info: 03251

3 years ago#6
My current salary is able to let me get all 3. I still won't today and if my salary somehow triples, I still wouldn't

User Info: N1ghtrogue

N1ghtrogue
3 years ago#7
I don't need a tripling salary but I do plan to scoop up an xbox one sometime down the road but for now I'm sticking with just the PS4
PSN- DarknessKing

User Info: DemonicDraco

DemonicDraco
3 years ago#8
nope still wouldn't get a xbox... and umm whats the other new system because wii you is old and has specs from last gen.
Beauty is the only truth in this world.

User Info: Jacob46719

Jacob46719
3 years ago#9
DemonicDraco posted...
nope still wouldn't get a xbox... and umm whats the other new system because wii you is old and has specs from last gen.

wii u isn't old
Buying These: Mario 3D World, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO

User Info: Draconas_Lyrr

Draconas_Lyrr
3 years ago#10
No, I don't like the Wii U and the XBOne doesn't have any games that interest me.
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. If your income was TRIPPLED, will you get all 3 new consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived