Assassin's Creed IV or Knack?...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Assassin's Creed IV or Knack?...

User Info: DeathStinger356

DeathStinger356
4 years ago#1
So, Ive already got my PS4 and the following games paid off: Killzone, Call of Duty: Ghosts, and Battlefield 4...I can rest assured that my shooter type games are satisfied at this point. However, I'm looking to add a different 4th title to give a little balance to my start up collection. Would you guys recommend Knack or Assassin's Creed IV?

User Info: Doukou

Doukou
4 years ago#2
ACIV

Easily
Don't read this sig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EvifsO8VA

User Info: skermac

skermac
4 years ago#3
I would wait and watch videos for AC IV after it comes out. I bought AC3 based on trailers because it looked good. But when I played it I was bored beyond belief on 90% of the game. The 10% of naval battles I loved. I will look at gameplay videos before I get 4 so I don't possibly get burned again.
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: StrongBlackVine

StrongBlackVine
4 years ago#4
Doukou posted...
ACIV

Easily

I agree unless you just REALLY love old school platform style games.

User Info: rainbowdragon92

rainbowdragon92
4 years ago#5
ac4

StrongBlackVine
4 years ago#6
skermac posted...
I would wait and watch videos for AC IV after it comes out. I bought AC3 based on trailers because it looked good. But when I played it I was bored beyond belief on 90% of the game. The 10% of naval battles I loved. I will look at gameplay videos before I get 4 so I don't possibly get burned again.

ACIV looks really good especially if you loved the Naval stuff. I think it will be the best game AC since AC2.

User Info: skermac

skermac
4 years ago#7
StrongBlackVine posted...
skermac posted...

ACIV looks really good especially if you loved the Naval stuff. I think it will be the best game AC since AC2.

I hope its all naval battles and no running anyplace to do boring side missions.
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: Flare1721

Flare1721
4 years ago#8
StrongBlackVine posted...
Doukou posted...
ACIV

Easily

I agree unless you just REALLY love old school platform style games.

^this. AC4 will be HUGE.
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2, We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721 Boston Bruins thank you for a hard fought season!

User Info: chiefofsb78

chiefofsb78
4 years ago#9
If you played the previous Assassin's Creed then you pretty much already played this new one so i say Knack
killerinstinctonline

StrongBlackVine
4 years ago#10
chiefofsb78 posted...
If you played the previous Assassin's Creed then you pretty much already played this new one so i say Knack

Doesn't stop people from buying COD, BF, Mario etc.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Assassin's Creed IV or Knack?...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived