Name one time SONY let you down

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Name one time SONY let you down

User Info: JixHedgehog

JixHedgehog
3 years ago#281
I gave the psx a shot even though I was and still am a huge SEGA fan.. And it was alright. FF7 was enjoyable, the Tron Bonne game was amazing and Symphony of the Night easily made my top 10 games . . .

Then Sony (due to their own failings at properly distributing their garbage) shut down my favourite import game site lik-sang.

Since then I have not owned nor never will own a PS2, have not even tried a PS3 and hope the PS4 flops just like its predecessor.
Jix @ Bigg'ens
AC:NL - 5155-3282-4897

User Info: keybladefan18

keybladefan18
3 years ago#282
I would be lying if I didn't say Sony never disappointed me. Sony disappointed me a lot this generation and through all that I still love Sony. So I say the ps3 was full with the most disappointing things:

1. Price of 599
2. Slow download speeds ( for me at least)
3. Sony home
4. Drought of games until uncharted
5. Cancellations of a lot of games at start.
6. No group chat.
7. Remote play

But Sony has fixed all my issues with ps4 so now im good.
Gamer Tag: Ammunation18
PSN: Ammunation19

User Info: gigano25

gigano25
3 years ago#283
Day 1 digital games costing more then the retail versions. Although they have been better about it lately with the lesser known titles. Triple A titles still waaaaaaay overpriced.

User Info: KAMMYqueen

KAMMYqueen
3 years ago#284
Porunga posted...
Never, honestly. Only thing that came close was the psn hack.. but it wasn't their fault. They were the victims of a crime.

LOL
KAMMY KOOPA Should Be In SSB 4. Unless You all want the game to suck.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Name one time SONY let you down

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived