I did not pre order a ps4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I did not pre order a ps4

User Info: DumbbellGod

DumbbellGod
3 years ago#11
OUTLAW2009 posted...
So how early do you think I can pick one up if I didn't pre order it?

Get that tent ready my boy!

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
3 years ago#12
mandatory installs of every game??
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!

User Info: GamerRaf

GamerRaf
3 years ago#13
DK DeathKnight posted...
Ranmaru-2 posted...
How can you still want one with all this stuff wrong with it?

No DLNA - Correct, both consoles wont have it, their is always Netflix.
No MP3 - Correct, but both consoles will hide a workaround behind a paywall
No external hard drives - Incorrect, you can use Ex HD but the uses are limited.
No backward compatibility - Correct, no BC in system but Gaikai will provide older PS games through streaming.
No changing your PSN ID - Correct, but old. You can always make a new account, only thing u might lose are your trophies.
Required fee for online play - Correct, but old. I think people already knew about this and dont care.
Mandatory installs on games (35GB) - Correct, but you can now install the game WHILE playing it, so wait times are almost non existent.
Required internet connection to use the console - Incorrect, PS4 games still work without the Launch Patch, just cant watch Movies or play Online
More expensive than the Wii U - Duh, why wouldnt it be? Better things cost more money
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012

User Info: jakestar0306

jakestar0306
3 years ago#14
GamerRaf posted...
DK DeathKnight posted...
Ranmaru-2 posted...
More expensive than the Wii U - Duh, why wouldnt it be? Better things cost more money

Oh, is that why XBOne costs the most?
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
I do not support homosexuality in any way.

User Info: Rybal

Rybal
3 years ago#15
jakestar0306 posted...
GamerRaf posted...
DK DeathKnight posted...
Ranmaru-2 posted...

Oh, is that why XBOne costs the most?

He should have included "generally".
Brand loyalty is most evident in Apple acolytes - the Applytes - that most rabid of fan bases who will buy a brand new device with every minor upgrade

User Info: cruelbird

cruelbird
3 years ago#16
I doubt there will be any on the shelves for a month or so, OP. But after Christmas they should be more available... if you can wait that long.
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/3695/sigbase.jpg

User Info: pokemon_45_79_1

pokemon_45_79_1
3 years ago#17
cruelbird posted...
I doubt there will be any on the shelves for a month or so, OP. But after Christmas they should be more available... if you can wait that long.

I disagree if Sony can do what they say they are going to do, remember both are holding back stock to make sure you can get one leading up to Christmas, I think they will be in shop within the week its out, I really do I mean it can't be that hard to make the ps4 its really small and is cheap to make.
Sora / Ryoma / Naruto / Ginta / Netto / luffy
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
3 years ago#18
Mindwipe77 posted...
mandatory installs of every game??
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!

User Info: OUTLAW2009

OUTLAW2009
3 years ago#19
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...
cruelbird posted...

I disagree if Sony can do what they say they are going to do, remember both are holding back stock to make sure you can get one leading up to Christmas, I think they will be in shop within the week its out, I really do I mean it can't be that hard to make the ps4 its really small and is cheap to make.

I hope you're right it would be nice to get one before christmas that way I have something to do for the holidays since I won't be able to spend it with the family this year :/
3DS FC 0774-42492697: When a Capcom character gets announced for SSB4, I'm gonna say " I told you so" 1/7/12
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I did not pre order a ps4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived