Ps4 walmart Midnight release

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Ps4 walmart Midnight release

User Info: UxSxFreedom

UxSxFreedom
4 years ago#1
Will walmart have ps4s ready for sale at midnight i live in a small town about 7000-8000 people
what do you think are the chances of getting a ps4

User Info: llsamuraill

llsamuraill
4 years ago#2
For the 360 launch I went at noon and was 7th in line out of 13 consoles Walmart had. I would say if you arrive at noon it is a safe bet you will get one. Btw by 1pm there were 17 people in line for 13 consoles. It is best to bring a friend to save your spot in line if you have to pee. It gets ugly out there.
Launch PS4, Xbox 1 soon after

User Info: TrueLink

TrueLink
4 years ago#3
It depends on your Walmart. I was over 48 hours ahead of the PS3 launch when they allowed the line to start forming. There were over 50 people in it in a matter of minutes. I waited a day and a half before I left because I knew at that point how many they had (14) and I was two shy of getting one.
This post brought to you by GameFAQs

User Info: AceTheFace

AceTheFace
4 years ago#4
I wouldn't wait its not worth it.

Odds are you will get one within 24 hrs if u just call around and be smart.

User Info: wolfie2003

wolfie2003
4 years ago#5
Do u guys realize that Walmart was taking preorders so unless they have more than preorders then anyone without that isn't getting one?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Ps4 walmart Midnight release

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived