Fallout 4!!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Fallout 4!!!!!

User Info: AirWolfSound

AirWolfSound
3 years ago#11
Fallout 3 had the superior ambiance. New Vegas had the superior overall mission quality/fun factor. I hope the graphics are greatly improved, because Fallout NV and 3 look like PS2 games compared to Skyrim, and that really isn't saying all that much because Skyrim looked so-so to begin with.

User Info: ScaryLlama

ScaryLlama
3 years ago#12
Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics are free right now on GOG.

If you have any type of gaming PC, you might want to pick them up. It can't hurt :)
PSN/Steam: ScaryLlama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCrM1_7wnDU

ScaryLlama
3 years ago#13
bump for info

User Info: Nemeksis

Nemeksis
3 years ago#14
takidigits2005 posted...
TravisCombs posted...
I'm interested, but I want ES VI more. I'm not paying for an MMO.

But TESV is the more recent title. We need more Fallout!

I loved Fallout 3, but I hated New Vegas. Hopefully Obsidian is too busy with the South Park game to ruin another Fallout game (yes, I'm exaggerating a bit).

Fallout 3 is the one that doesn't fit with the rest of the series, Bethesda is the company that almost ruined the series with it. Thank god for Obisidian, after the travesty that the third one was I lost my hope I'd see a proper sequel again.

User Info: doc1369

doc1369
3 years ago#15
snicklecuck posted...
Man I really want dat game!!!!

Oh,sorry. The word you were looking for was "that", thank you for playing though.
If you believe that Jesus wants 100% compensation proudly put this in your sig.

User Info: violentdissmay

violentdissmay
3 years ago#16
takidigits2005 posted...
TravisCombs posted...

I loved Fallout 3, but I hated New Vegas. Hopefully Obsidian is too busy with the South Park game to ruin another Fallout game (yes, I'm exaggerating a bit).

You're not exaggerating at all
"Remember when consoles only played games? Pepperidge Farm remembers." - Broly4561

User Info: xanthan1

xanthan1
3 years ago#17
violentdissmay posted...
takidigits2005 posted...
TravisCombs posted...

You're right, exaggerating implies any part of that was grounded in reality.

User Info: Jands_STORM

Jands_STORM
3 years ago#18
The discussion between Fallout 3 and New Vegas is funny.

People who played the first 2 HATE Fallout 3. However, newcomers, love it. (That is a generalization)

Personaly, i think that 3 is better. I felt New Vegas being unballanced (The best perks were for Unarmed, FML) really didn't connect for any side (Neither Mr. House, NCR and Legion.), felt the story a little abrupt. and so on. I liked it, but i freaking loved 3.

I would like to know why people that hate Fallout 3 feel that way. The only thing I see as an improvment in New Vegas was the number of cool/populated location, but that's it.
Brasileiro com Orgulho!!

ScaryLlama
3 years ago#19
Jands_STORM posted...
The discussion between Fallout 3 and New Vegas is funny.

People who played the first 2 HATE Fallout 3. However, newcomers, love it. (That is a generalization)

Personaly, i think that 3 is better. I felt New Vegas being unballanced (The best perks were for Unarmed, FML) really didn't connect for any side (Neither Mr. House, NCR and Legion.), felt the story a little abrupt. and so on. I liked it, but i freaking loved 3.

I would like to know why people that hate Fallout 3 feel that way. The only thing I see as an improvment in New Vegas was the number of cool/populated location, but that's it.

I don't think it's hated as much as Tactics is.

But some people don't like that it's now a FPS/TPS, and others don't like Bethesda messing with the canon.

Personally, I feel Bethesda is the only reason that we still get Fallout games, since Van Buren wasn't shaping up really well. I do prefer Obsidian to BGS, but I just want a Fallout at this point.

User Info: takidigits2005

takidigits2005
3 years ago#20
xanthan1 posted...
violentdissmay posted...
takidigits2005 posted...
TravisCombs posted...

You're right, exaggerating implies any part of that was grounded in reality.

Yes, clearly I have no idea what I'm talking about. But thanks for trying at least.
"I don't hate you for having an opinion. It's just that your opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the game."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Fallout 4!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived