Warhawk Remastered for PS4? Possibly!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Warhawk Remastered for PS4? Possibly!

User Info: Joey2cool

Joey2cool
4 years ago#1
https://twitter.com/DylanJobe/statuses/411762487382396928

Discuss.

Get hype.

Tweet Dylan with your support, love, money, bribes, sacrificial goat offering, whatever works.
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
4 years ago#2
Would love for it actually come with a game this time...!

Seriously, insta-but if it has single player. LOVED Warhawk back in the day. Scrapping it for a multiplayer only game was the biggest let-down in the early PS3 days...
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718

User Info: peephole303

peephole303
4 years ago#3
Id rather have Warhawk 3.

Warhawk (PS1) started the franchise, Warhawk PS3 made it amazing, Warhawk PS4 should be a new game not a remaster... show us the power of PS4!
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.

User Info: PoetSaskia

PoetSaskia
4 years ago#4
oh man, that is one of the things I wished for on one of those wishful threads. Can't wait if true. I also hate what they did to Warhawk last gen.

User Info: D_Winds

D_Winds
4 years ago#5
This would make me so happy.
Do not argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Joey2cool
4 years ago#6
peephole303 posted...
Id rather have Warhawk 3.

Warhawk (PS1) started the franchise, Warhawk PS3 made it amazing, Warhawk PS4 should be a new game not a remaster... show us the power of PS4!

If there is enough demand for a remaster, and if enough people buy it, it could potentially fund a true Warhawk sequel.

LightBox is a very small company ever since they were hit with layoffs following Starhawk.
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012

User Info: Apex-Player

Apex-Player
4 years ago#7
I hope for a sequel to Warhawk ps3.
As someone who dropped like 3000 hours on it, I can safely say they need new maps.
Dont feel like close corridors and king of the hill spam again.

Never even bought Starhawk, that was a joke, they killed my fav part of Warhawk, the dogfighting. They made it so any average joe could do well. As a proflighter, screw that game.

Would kill for a sequel to Warhawk though, with the Warhawk mechanics.
PSN/ Comfort_Cat

Joey2cool
4 years ago#8
Bump because this is important and everyone needs to know this.

User Info: sinncross

sinncross
4 years ago#9
if they going to remaster it, bring it to psv too.

and yeah, I would buy that, except I feel like they need to help make something to help new players
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Waiting on PS4

User Info: 3D3

3D3
4 years ago#10
What would a remaster be like? I'd rather have a sequel tbh
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Warhawk Remastered for PS4? Possibly!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived