I might be showing my age now but...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I might be showing my age now but...

User Info: CollCrofter

CollCrofter
3 years ago#1
man, have I longed for a decent Airwolf and Knight Rider game!

I just think both games could add such a great variation of gameplay and story, driving/flying/shooter/puzzles/sabotage/espionage...

Am I the only one??
Nobody's perfect, but when you're from Scotland you're pretty damn close!

User Info: Syi_2010

Syi_2010
3 years ago#2
yes cause somethings should best be left in the past. No one wants to play tank in the air and a talking car, come on man.
GT - Syi, PS3 Syion, Wii-dont remember

User Info: Sp8cemanSpiff

Sp8cemanSpiff
3 years ago#3
Interesting gameplay maybe, but why would anyone expect a decent story out of something bearing a Knight Rider or Airwolf IP. I liked Airwolf because the heli was rad. I liked Knight Rider because it had a talking car in it. Other than that both shows were nothing more than 80s cheese made on a shoestring budget, though.

I think slightly more high-concept shows like the A-Team or a McGuyver (sp?) could make for rather interesting games, though.
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis

Sp8cemanSpiff
3 years ago#4
Syi_2010 posted...
No one wants to play tank in the air and a talking car, come on man.

Tank in the air sounds a lot more exciting than army grunt on the ground actually. And we've certainly got a bajillion of those.
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis

User Info: Pharsti01

Pharsti01
3 years ago#5
Airwolf?

Yes please. Ace Combar Assault Horizon might have been crap, but it reminded me how much i miss myself a good arcade helicopter fun (and it did that with some crap gameplay with an heli), some Desert Strike for todays generation.... ahhh, i can dream.

Knight Rider? No... just.... no. Dont get me wrong, i love the series, but itll always lose its magic when it becomes a game... or at least thats what i think.
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.

User Info: strukelj

strukelj
3 years ago#6
im down with knight rider man, even if it were just a simple psn version

User Info: phy2jsh

phy2jsh
3 years ago#7
Syi_2010 posted...
No one wants to play tank in the air and a talking car, come on man.

Never seen a wronger sentence in my life.

User Info: gunzz_n_mix

gunzz_n_mix
3 years ago#8
Sp8cemanSpiff posted...
Interesting gameplay maybe, but why would anyone expect a decent story out of something bearing a Knight Rider or Airwolf IP. I liked Airwolf because the heli was rad. I liked Knight Rider because it had a talking car in it. Other than that both shows were nothing more than 80s cheese made on a shoestring budget, though.

I think slightly more high-concept shows like the A-Team or a McGuyver (sp?) could make for rather interesting games, though.

The games would really need the story to be great, I really like the idea. CHIPS would be fun too.
PSN: jgunzzz
You bring the wine, I'll cut the cheese.

User Info: RickGotti

RickGotti
3 years ago#9
I'm so old that I'm waiting for the HD version of Adventure from Atari 2600
GamerTag: xMinorThreat

Sp8cemanSpiff
3 years ago#10
Macgyver also has great potential for puzzles. He's the quintessential gadget man after all.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I might be showing my age now but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived