has anyone seen ps4 in stores in the last few days?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. has anyone seen ps4 in stores in the last few days?

User Info: canton kid

canton kid
3 years ago#1
im in toronto, figured after new years i would likely see a few systems in stores.. maybe get one

ive still never seen a ps4 in stores, or even heard of a store that had any except for one walmart that sold 24 in under 1hr

so yea, has anyone seen one lately? anyone purchased one lately?
psn/wiiu: flyingdragon_903
3ds: 0259-0302-8546

User Info: Donomega

Donomega
3 years ago#2
I thought I did once, but it turned out to be the PS3/GTAV bundle

User Info: oneluckybullet

oneluckybullet
3 years ago#3
i did last night. walmart down the road had 4 in, no xboxs. but the walmart here where i live had 3 xboxs and no ps4. i ended up buying a ps4 last night. so far i like it. not sure which i like better, they both are kinda different in their approach to gaming and whats out for them
psn: oneluckybullet
xbox: oneluckybullet

User Info: MrArmageddon8

MrArmageddon8
3 years ago#4
No, all the stores in Reno are packed with Xbox One's but no PS4's. I even waited in front of Best Buy before they opened the day they get their shipments in and they still didn't have any.

User Info: Cold_n_Tired

Cold_n_Tired
3 years ago#5
i saw 1 at best buy in fargo nd last week. right when you walked in the door BAM! that and like 7 or 8 x1's
curb your enthusiasm > Seinfeld.

User Info: sjc1279

sjc1279
3 years ago#6
I never seen a PS4 console in a store except launch day. lol
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB

User Info: brycemorr

brycemorr
3 years ago#7
Cold_n_Tired posted...
i saw 1 at best buy in fargo nd last week. right when you walked in the door BAM! that and like 7 or 8 x1's

Thief River Falls, MN wal mart had about 50 Xboxs in stock with 10 of those still from lauch. no PS4s or PS4 games.
psn: bdawgtimes84

User Info: MGRRevengeance

MGRRevengeance
3 years ago#8
Went to bestbuy and target yesterday. Both had a few Xbones but no PS4's :/

User Info: Xmas_Hat

Xmas_Hat
3 years ago#9
You won't find a PS4 in stores until about April, when they have sold enough in Japan and sales there start to slow down they'll be able to ship more over to NA.

User Info: FerdMertz

FerdMertz
3 years ago#10
During the past 2-3 weeks I have seen PS4's in.....

2 Walmarts
1 Best Buy
2 Gamestops

Last night my local GameStop had 4 PS4's and only 1 Xbox One. I made the joke to the clerk that I was gonna post that on the Internet along with the assumption that it was an indicator that the Ps4 obviously wasn't selling and that Sony is doomed.
Currently playing: Dead Rising 3
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. has anyone seen ps4 in stores in the last few days?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived