I have a 2 yo daughter and it's killing my PS4 and other gaming time :(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I have a 2 yo daughter and it's killing my PS4 and other gaming time :(

User Info: HypnoCoosh

HypnoCoosh
3 years ago#1
I mean I can only play so much knack, flower, Ni no Kuni etc...

Worst part about having a kid is the inability to play most games in front of them :(
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~

User Info: Foppe

Foppe
3 years ago#2
Took you over 2 years to realize that getting a kid would kill your gaming time?
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC

User Info: xDeadrebornx

xDeadrebornx
3 years ago#3
Foppe posted...
Took you over 2 years to realize that getting a kid would kill your gaming time?
It was close...real close.

User Info: MrAntike184

MrAntike184
3 years ago#4
Should have pulled out faster.
Current consoles: Xbox 360, 3DS XL, GBA SP and PS Vita.
Still waiting for Majora's Mask 3D, Nintendo.

User Info: Pirate_Chef7734

Pirate_Chef7734
3 years ago#5
I have a 3 week old daughter I can play what I want but I have zero time to. Remote play though when she is older and can focus on the tv. I can't wait to get a ds4 in her hands. The joys of fatherhood I guess.
A word to the wise is infuriating.- Hunter S.Thompson

HypnoCoosh
3 years ago#6
xDeadrebornx posted...
Foppe posted...

Yeah it wasn't so bad before because she napped a lot more when she was younger. But as she starts to get older the nap time get shorter and she is WAY into watching me game.

I usually have her in bed before 8:00 pm so that's nice but I have to get up at 5:30 am for work so I'm usually KO by 10:00 pm.
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~

User Info: Lady_Gweyn

Lady_Gweyn
3 years ago#7
If there was only some way that having a kid was avoidable

/blogfaqs
PSN: Megistrus

HypnoCoosh
3 years ago#8
Pirate_Chef7734 posted...
I have a 3 week old daughter I can play what I want but I have zero time to. Remote play though when she is older and can focus on the tv. I can't wait to get a ds4 in her hands. The joys of fatherhood I guess.

Yeah I got her a cookie monster counting game on the Wii she always wants me to play it now so she can watch... Never should have bought that game lol

User Info: Wii_Used

Wii_Used
3 years ago#9
Congrats! Now you're doing something with your life. :o)
"It's like getting into a car and trying to go in the quarter mile 5 seconds. That's for me strange."

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
3 years ago#10
I wasn't particularly worried about about having time to game when my kids were babies....

I was more worried about having time to sleep and eat
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I have a 2 yo daughter and it's killing my PS4 and other gaming time :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived