why'd you buy a ps4 already?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. why'd you buy a ps4 already?

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
3 years ago#1
its too early, and you know it. whyd you do it? impatient? resogun fanboy? hype train? because you needed a bluray player and happened to not own a ps3?

User Info: BobbyB3000

BobbyB3000
3 years ago#2
Because it's a new, and I like and want new stuff that I'm going to eventually get any way
Xbox- Bobby3000
PS3- Bobbyb73

User Info: AftComet

AftComet
3 years ago#3
1. I had a few turds I traded into EB and got $20 for each one for a promo they had towards new consoles.

2. The PS4 is a good deal for a brand new console at $399

3. A system launch doesn't come very often so I wanted to be apart of the experience.
PC: 3570K @ 4.6GHz | GTX 560 Ti @ 935/2125 | EVGA Z77 FTW | 8GB DDR3 | 180GB Intel 330 SSD
PS4 | PS3 | X360 | 3DS XL | Vita | iOS | Android ~~~ PSN: AftComet

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
3 years ago#4
Predicted problems with buying in the future, and it had games I wanted. It's not like it will go down in price in 6 months.
It's not too early.

edit: Do you really think that here in March where we get more games that it'd be easy to pick up a PS4? It's not looking like it.
"Well if you think chickens can fly, we better pull up wikipedia." - S. Healy
PS4 FAQs http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422

User Info: xKirbz

xKirbz
3 years ago#5
Got mine to support Sony.

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
3 years ago#6
too early for what?
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg

User Info: CMX5

CMX5
3 years ago#7
Wanted to play 64Player BF4 with a better frame rate. Not the hideous step-sister that was Console BF3. Plus, was gonna get one eventually.
Can't wait for Destiny, Guilty Gear XRD, Evil Within, Infamous Second Sun, SSB4, Alien: Isolation, SOMA, MGS5. MGS:GZ

User Info: overlordlaharl0

overlordlaharl0
3 years ago#8
Retroxgamer0 posted...
its too early, and you know it. whyd you do it? impatient? resogun fanboy? hype train? because you needed a bluray player and happened to not own a ps3?

Why do you care? is it affecting your health or lifestyle? Is it killing you inside? No? Well shaaaaaadduuuuuuup.
~ Ragna the Lolicon-Edge ~ - Luna.
Lol, the Xbone board full of ignorant haters who gang up on you if you insult Microsoft or the system. Don't go there.

User Info: sjc1279

sjc1279
3 years ago#9
Gamestop was giving 50% more for my Wii U trade in and they were accepting PS4 preorders so I put my credit towards ps4 preorder.
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB

User Info: Mystery_Mission

Mystery_Mission
3 years ago#10
TC is a troll. Nothing to see here.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. why'd you buy a ps4 already?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived