Gold headset on pc and macs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Gold headset on pc and macs

User Info: SacCoM4

SacCoM4
3 years ago#1
i've read that this headset is supposed to work with pc and mac but i cant get mine to work wirelessly with my mac. can this headset work wirelessly or do they mean they work with mac by connecting the audio cord? on my pc its plug and play but i cant get them to work on my mac. any ideas?

User Info: GoldenEye8686

GoldenEye8686
3 years ago#2
Yes, they work wireless via bluetooth, the only thing is the v. surround sound options do not work.
Youtube.com/ihandsomedevil

User Info: Iceberg73e

Iceberg73e
3 years ago#3
GoldenEye8686 posted...
Yes, they work wireless via bluetooth, the only thing is the v. surround sound options do not work.

The headset doesn't use bluetooth, it connects via a wireless dongle.
Ill lick all fanboys ass! - arsios

User Info: VT-14

VT-14
3 years ago#4
System preferences -> Sound -> mess with settings until it's outputting through the USB.
PSN: VT-14
"Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett

User Info: SacCoM4

SacCoM4
3 years ago#5
thanks VT. feel kinda dumb now. i was just expecting for it to connect automatically. its working great now though.

thanks

User Info: VT-14

VT-14
3 years ago#6
SacCoM4 posted...
thanks VT. feel kinda dumb now. i was just expecting for it to connect automatically. its working great now though.

thanks

Don't feel dumb. I went through the same exact thing with the Elites. (...thought I used Google).
PSN: VT-14
"Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Gold headset on pc and macs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived