Will you be Boycotting Drive Club?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Will you be Boycotting Drive Club?

User Info: 82xeno

82xeno
3 years ago#11
ExDios posted...
Wait so if I buy a physical version none of that stuff will be an issue?

It's both retail and digital that will not have an issue.

The PS+ version and it's upgrade cost is the issue.

I would say spend the extra $10 if you think it's an issue.
Shwing

User Info: ExDios

ExDios
3 years ago#12
true_gamer80 posted...
ExDios posted...

that's right.....

so remember be a cheap ass gamer thn whine and stomp your feet at the most trivial of things lol

Lol
I mean if that's the case then the easy solution would be to buy the physical version.

User Info: Flare1721

Flare1721
3 years ago#13
So if I get it on PS+ and then decide to buy it off PS+ for $10 off I dont keep the game if my PS+ runs out? Is that what your saying?
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2 || We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Strife1721.png TJ_UNLIMITED...lol.

User Info: Video_Game_Czar

Video_Game_Czar
3 years ago#14
PS+ version is a nice fat demo and the retail release is the full game. Don't see the problem here...
PSN: VideoGameCzar l Steam: VideoGameCzar l FC: 0146-9981-6140 I

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
3 years ago#15
true_gamer80 posted...
ExDios posted...

that's right.....

so remember be a cheap ass gamer thn whine and stomp your feet at the most trivial of things lol

First Plus game ever where you buy it at a discounted price and it is tied to your subscription. Yes, oh so trivial >.> SMH
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts

User Info: ExDios

ExDios
3 years ago#16
ExDios posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
ExDios posted...

that's right.....

Lol
I mean if that's the case then the easy solution would be to buy the physical version.

edit: to include also the regular digital version.

I don't want a gimped free version.

User Info: peephole303

peephole303
3 years ago#17
Flare1721 posted...
So if I get it on PS+ and then decide to buy it off PS+ for $10 off I dont keep the game if my PS+ runs out? Is that what your saying?

Yeah if you get the 10$ off deal you have to pay 50$ a year to keep the game.

For only 10$ off.

its not like getting the games for free with any other PS plus required deal its an extra 50$ that doesnt pay for itself
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.

User Info: XdieX

XdieX
3 years ago#18
Heck no! It looks amazing
PSN: The-Saddest-Day, 3DS FC 5343-9390-7771, NNID SilverSurfin
Bow down to the face of GOD

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
3 years ago#19
I'm hoping they just worded it wrongly.

I expect that they mean as long as you are with PS+, you can upgrade for $10 less then it's yours forever.

But if it's actually what we think it is, it is stupid and I hope they don't get away with it, otherwise, all the PS+ discounts that we usually keep forever will also be affected
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add

User Info: peephole303

peephole303
3 years ago#20
blitz_0623 posted...
I'm hoping they just worded it wrongly.

I expect that they mean as long as you are with PS+, you can upgrade for $10 less then it's yours forever.

But if it's actually what we think it is, it is stupid and I hope they don't get away with it, otherwise, all the PS+ discounts that we usually keep forever will also be affected

they didnt. The EU PR guy straight up told us that

"You’re right – you don’t loose the content, it stays on your machine. You only loose access to play it when your PS+ subscription lapses.

As long as your PS+ subscription is active, you can access the free version of the PS+ Edition and the upgrade (if you’ve purchased it)."
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Will you be Boycotting Drive Club?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived