Will you be Boycotting Drive Club?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Will you be Boycotting Drive Club?

User Info: tiger8191

tiger8191
3 years ago#201
If only people got this upset and vocal about really important things we might have a better world to live in. But nope all we can do now is upgrade a crap racer with no ps+ restriction.
www.twitch.tv/fearsomebeaver

User Info: CharadeSmith

CharadeSmith
3 years ago#202
Well now i'll boycott it because they shouldn't have taken a step back.
Thanks for ruining everything guys, this is why we can't have nice things.
Worst games of 2014: Titanfall, Destiny, COD:AW, AC Unity, Mario Kart 8, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break... list TBC

User Info: Draconas_Lyrr

Draconas_Lyrr
3 years ago#203
tiger8191 posted...
If only people got this upset and vocal about really important things we might have a better world to live in. But nope all we can do now is upgrade a crap racer with no ps+ restriction.

Yeah, that might work if really important things were as easily changed.
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean it's an intelligent opinion.

User Info: peephole303

peephole303
3 years ago#204
Sony has ensured costumers they will be able to keep the update game when PS + expires

/thread
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.

User Info: LMwest09

LMwest09
3 years ago#205
If by boycotting you mean "never intended to buy", then yes. The game has never looked interesting to me.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Will you be Boycotting Drive Club?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived