Sony Reverses Drive Club Upgrade Plan..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Sony Reverses Drive Club Upgrade Plan..

User Info: KiLL3R_iNST1NCT

KiLL3R_iNST1NCT
2 years ago#1
http://kotaku.com/sony-reverses-plans-for-stupid-ps4-upgrade-1573934784?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow
Currently Playing: The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Generic Shooters & Madden 25

User Info: Steelix500

Steelix500
2 years ago#2
inb4gamerentitlement
Currently Playing: Megaman X Collection, Pokemon Soul Silver, Megaman Anniversary Collection,Star Wars: Dark Forces, and Megaman X Command Mission

KiLL3R_iNST1NCT
2 years ago#3
Steelix500 posted...
inb4gamerentitlement

hahahaha... i didnt think it was a super terrible idea. dont really care that they reversed it. but thought id share.

User Info: ZEXE

ZEXE
2 years ago#4
well if you do spend money to upgrade it to the full game you shouldn't need PS+ for it since its now the full game
"well, if there's one thing Ive learned in all my years of internet, it's that people...well people arent smart"-Lost7th

KiLL3R_iNST1NCT
2 years ago#5
ZEXE posted...
well if you do spend money to upgrade it to the full game you shouldn't need PS+ for it since its now the full game

If you buy NFS Rivals, you HAVE to have ps+. It's online only. Whats the difference?

User Info: GIare

GIare
2 years ago#6
KiLL3R_iNST1NCT posted...
ZEXE posted...

If you buy NFS Rivals, you HAVE to have ps+. It's online only. Whats the difference?

I can play rival offline. o.o
PSN(PS3/Vita): MrEspionage, PS4 PSN: Echoistic 3DS FC: 1934-0707-9410, Pokemon: Echo
A true gamer doesn't limit themselves to one platform.

KiLL3R_iNST1NCT
2 years ago#7
GIare posted...
ZEXE posted...

really? or you can play a private lobby solo? there's a difference.

User Info: neo_strike3

neo_strike3
2 years ago#8
GIare posted...
ZEXE posted...

U can play it offline. A better comparison would be like titanfall needing xbl or destiny needing ps+

User Info: Acquire

Acquire
2 years ago#9
That's pretty cool that they changed it, though only a $10 discount, might as well just buy the disk version since I'm pretty sure they game will be an enormous download just because it can be.
Thrive on change. Embrace volatility.

User Info: _decitron

_decitron
2 years ago#10
GIare posted...
ZEXE posted...

unplug your ethernet cable and you can still play it
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Sony Reverses Drive Club Upgrade Plan..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived