Before Buying a PS4...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Before Buying a PS4...

User Info: BlackFeathers

BlackFeathers
3 years ago#11
Diayamondo posted...
I'd say get a Wii U, it has the most games/a lot of good games.

It's also cheaper, too.

Oh, and Smash 4 comes out this holiday season.

I think waiting would be a good idea.

Wii u has Mario kart 8, super mario bros U, Super Mario 3D World, pikmin 3 and Monster Hunter 3. Thats not a lot of games...
Please come with me to Rainbow Land where Unicorns are made of Fudge and Cotton Candy and everything is FREE!!! - The Campaign

User Info: grumpysmurf011

grumpysmurf011
3 years ago#12
what type of games are you interested in? a large percentage of games available now - and in the future - are multi-platform. if you're concerned about exclusives - you already know the answer. i haven't used an xbox one yet, but i am very happy with what the ps4 has given me.

User Info: Diayamondo

Diayamondo
3 years ago#13
BlackFeathers posted...
Diayamondo posted...
I'd say get a Wii U, it has the most games/a lot of good games.

It's also cheaper, too.

Oh, and Smash 4 comes out this holiday season.

I think waiting would be a good idea.

Wii u has Mario kart 8, super mario bros U, Super Mario 3D World, pikmin 3 and Monster Hunter 3. Thats not a lot of games...

Um, in terms of retail games, the Wii U has more games than the PS4/Xbox One.

User Info: ComradeRyan

ComradeRyan
3 years ago#14
It is worth getting a PS4 for 64 player Conquest in Battlefield 4 alone.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
(message deleted)

User Info: twiztidfreak6t9

twiztidfreak6t9
3 years ago#16
Here's a tip......Buy the PS4 System itself from Walmart (Because Gamestop does not allow returns on new systems), or even buy a preowned PS4 from Gamestop (Trust me, there are some used ones out there).Then buy one or a few (or however many you decide) used copies of games you think might interest you.

Then you can go from there.Dont like it? Return it.Like it?Cool, you saved a "little" bit of money buying the games (and maybe the system) used.Going on anyone's opinion is not going to work for you, even IF 99% said yes or no, it could still be something your going to either love or hate.

I see bad reviews and a ton of people say that allot of the games or systems I own wasn't worth it, and if I would have listened to them, I would have missed out on allot of great games/systems.

So as I stated, give it a try, you won't lose out on your money if you buy the games used and the system new from Walmart or a preowned one from gamestop.
PSN (PS4):Twiztidfreak6t9 GT(Xbox One):Same as PSN.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Before Buying a PS4...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived