Do you enjoy playing short games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you enjoy playing short games?

User Info: mrhappyguy12345

mrhappyguy12345
3 years ago#21
Yea. I still play Journey from time to time, and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons was an amazing game despite being short. The same with South Park SOT.

In fact I would much rather play a well paced, focused game that's on the short side, over a game that gets repetitive and drags on for dozens/hundreds of hours.
Behold my true form and despair!

User Info: bigdaddyjug

bigdaddyjug
3 years ago#22
I do. I bought Papo & Yo during the PS3 flash sale in Friday evening and finished my first playthrough yesterday. Took about 8 hours total I guess. Have to go all the way through the game one more time collecting hats and I can delete it from my HDD.
IX > VI > V > XII > X > VII > XIII > IV > VIII > III > I > II
If you have to ask, you don't need to know. PSN: Bigdaddyjug

User Info: gjc2007

gjc2007
3 years ago#23
Being engaged is the biggest thing I look for when I play a game. And for the developers to assume that I have the basic mental functions to figure crap out on my own. I like to feel like I'm actually advancing and getting better. I also like good replay value.
Microsoft: "Gamers are thieves that must be monitored".
Sony: "Gamers are customers we care about."

User Info: SnoicFactor

SnoicFactor
3 years ago#24
I beat Gone Home about two weeks ago. If they are that good, then yes. I'm happy I got it for $5 on the steam sale.
nt

User Info: Dark_Spiret

Dark_Spiret
3 years ago#25
taking price completely out of it i really dont care as long as its good. that said the longer the game goes on the less chance i will finish it. 8-15hours is the sweet spot for most games for me.
Currently playing: Divinity Original Sin - Sniper Elite III - Shovel Knight

User Info: SuperA187

SuperA187
3 years ago#26
Dark_Spiret posted...
taking price completely out of it i really dont care as long as its good. that said the longer the game goes on the less chance i will finish it. 8-15hours is the sweet spot for most games for me.

This right here.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you enjoy playing short games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived