If you had 1 week to live. How much time would be spent on gaming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. If you had 1 week to live. How much time would be spent on gaming?

User Info: skermac

skermac
2 years ago#31
I would not play any games, I would become Ivan the Terrible and rape and pillage until the week is over, unless someone kills me first.
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: ACN V2

ACN V2
2 years ago#32
Still__Rippin posted...
I really am baffled by how many "0 hours" responses there are. I mean, since this is a gaming forum I assumed it was, for the most part, everyone's favorite hobby. I can't imagine not doing your favorite thing in the last week you would be alive.

It's simple, if you're going to die in a week, you might as well live it up in the real world instead of spending time in a virtual world.

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
2 years ago#33
ACN V2 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
I really am baffled by how many "0 hours" responses there are. I mean, since this is a gaming forum I assumed it was, for the most part, everyone's favorite hobby. I can't imagine not doing your favorite thing in the last week you would be alive.

It's simple, if you're going to die in a week, you might as well live it up in the real world instead of spending time in a virtual world.

But still, if you've been playing games all your life, I can't imagine NOT playing it for even an hour because you've been playing it all your life.
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Don't let companies take advantage of us!

User Info: Ruff_Puff

Ruff_Puff
2 years ago#34
GRTooCool posted...
I'm definitely surprised by the amount of votes for ZERO.

Granted, with one week left I would most likely do something else with that time. But we've been gaming all our lives, so I can't imagine not putting in at least 1-5 hours doing the thing we love so much before we kick the bucket.

You know what, I agree. I can't really take back my vote, though, so -1 vote for 0, TC. :P

User Info: Draconas_Lyrr

Draconas_Lyrr
2 years ago#35
GRTooCool posted...
ACN V2 posted...
Still__Rippin posted...

But still, if you've been playing games all your life, I can't imagine NOT playing it for even an hour because you've been playing it all your life.

But on that same note, I've been playing games all my life and have a week to live. Why not take that week to experience something new?
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean it's an intelligent opinion.

User Info: CaiusIce

CaiusIce
2 years ago#36
0 for me. I'll probably go out and enjoy my life to the fullest before I die rather than lock myself in a room and play video games.

User Info: hyperskate65

hyperskate65
2 years ago#37
I have close friends in the FGC. I would definitely take at least an hour or two to play some last money matches with them.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. If you had 1 week to live. How much time would be spent on gaming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived