I want a new final fantasy tactics game for ps4 with no stupid "laws". or kiddy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I want a new final fantasy tactics game for ps4 with no stupid "laws". or kiddy

User Info: ZeroX91

ZeroX91
3 years ago#11
dudupupu posted...
Final Fantasy Tactics with FFX-FFXIII quality characters?

....I hope you mean character models..... 'cuz FFT was the last one with characters of any depth....unless you wanna count Vivi.

I didn't mind the laws, maybe have that as a "challenge mode" kinda thing. It made you experiment more than say a army of ninjas and dark knights.
*insert something clever here*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7hiF7fXhLg

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
3 years ago#12
dudupupu posted...
Parasite Eve with RE4 graphics?

I'd rather see FF13 or 15-style graphics with that, think they're higher caliber than RE4.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: dudupupu

dudupupu
3 years ago#13
theshoveller posted...
dudupupu posted...

I'd rather see FF13 or 15-style graphics with that, think they're higher caliber than RE4.

Yeah....got so excited, I confused my words.

I meant in the same over-shoulder style of the more recent RE games (couldn't think of another TP horror series).

And I definitely meant the character models for the FFT post!
Proud follower of Christ!
3DS: Name: SwuglyBear, FC: 5429-7287-4928

User Info: 82xeno

82xeno
3 years ago#14
dudupupu posted...
You guys realize that gaming would instantly eat a Phoenix Down if they'd just revive the PSOne series with minimal changes to mechanics (just updated graphics)?

Final Fantasy Tactics with FFX-FFXIII quality characters?
Vagrant Story HD?
Brave Fencer Musashi with Mario 3D World-ish graphics?
Chrono-Something?
Xeno-Something?

These people single-handedly have the ability to make gaming relevant again (to us bitter folk).

Nah never gonna happen, enjoy FF remakes and mobile crap.
Shwing

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
3 years ago#15
dudupupu posted...
theshoveller posted...
dudupupu posted...

Yeah....got so excited, I confused my words.

I meant in the same over-shoulder style of the more recent RE games (couldn't think of another TP horror series).

And I definitely meant the character models for the FFT post!

I'd actually want it kept in the style of the first PE game, in my opinion. Turn-based, but also real-time dodging and such, and being able to improve your weapon and having that "hit sphere" pop up... I liked that more than PE2 or 3's switches to Resident Evil-style and TPS, respectively.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I want a new final fantasy tactics game for ps4 with no stupid "laws". or kiddy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived