I got an email from Sony

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I got an email from Sony

User Info: _Dead_Inside_

_Dead_Inside_
2 years ago#1
They informed me that my pre-order for Infamous First Light had been canceled due to a technical problem. They refunded me but told me I would still get Fetch's costum if I pre-ordered it through a link they send me and to be sure they would send me a voucher for it which would arrive next week.

So I click on the link, it takes me to the PS Store and just follow the instructions. Everything seem to be going fine until I get a pop up saying I do not have the authority to make this purchase. I turn on my PS4 and go to the store to see Fetch's costume waiting to be downloaded but not First Light itself. I looked it up in the store and it says it's not available because I already bought it.

Does anybody know what to do?
PSN: xSaidarx

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
2 years ago#2
Probably going to have to call Sony.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: youngunner2123

youngunner2123
2 years ago#3
I assume you are in a European country as that is where the problem persists ign posted a story but did not specify when game will release
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!

User Info: gtaking5

gtaking5
2 years ago#4
You can't download First Light because 1, it's not out til Tuesday, and 2, Preloading doesn't start until Sunday. Wait until then before you call anyone.
http://i.imgur.com/1WapMWc.png
Titanfall - Best Call of Duty Game - GamesRadar, E3 2013

_Dead_Inside_
2 years ago#5
Yeah, I'm from Belgium. This sucks.
I know the release date and the pre-loading but Fetch' costume has a countdown in my library but First Light is nowhere to be found.

User Info: Greatjon_Umber

Greatjon_Umber
2 years ago#6
_Dead_Inside_ posted...
I know the release date and the pre-loading but Fetch' costume has a countdown in my library but First Light is nowhere to be found.

...but Belgium is really nice.
Reds/Bengals <3

_Dead_Inside_
2 years ago#7
Greatjon_Umber posted...
_Dead_Inside_ posted...

...but Belgium is really nice.

The weather sucks right now, I pay way to much taxes but if I ever get sick I know I will still get paid so I guess it's alright.

User Info: gtaking5

gtaking5
2 years ago#8
_Dead_Inside_ posted...
but First Light is nowhere to be found.

Should pop up sometime Sunday and start auto downloading if you have that enabled.
http://i.imgur.com/1WapMWc.png
Titanfall - Best Call of Duty Game - GamesRadar, E3 2013
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I got an email from Sony

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived