So there's no line at GameStop for the PSVR pre orders.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. So there's no line at GameStop for the PSVR pre orders.

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
1 year ago#11
nihilist212 posted...
SirisS-G-P posted...
So I pre ordered it just now.

Despite being the first in line, standing next to the door. I was #2.

An dusty peasant cutted in line in front of me and pre order before me. The console community is toxic, they don't even respect lines for hardware pre orders. I'm glad I'm not part of those line cutters and I'm glad I don't have to deal with that store.

My friend should still get it day one. If not, I'll think back to the peasant that jump in front of me.

All I read is "someone cut me in line and I was too big a p**** to do or say anything about it".

Yeah, if that happened to me, I'd be all "Hey man, what are you doing? Oh, you're preordering the VR thing, too? You know, there's kind of a line. Hey, Gamestop guy, this dude cut in line - what the hell?"

Mind you, you don't say that all at once. If the guy was there to pick up a Skylanders toy or something, I'd let him go. If he was there getting a PSVR thing, then boot him to the back of the line.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: GundamBarbatos

GundamBarbatos
1 year ago#12
How are we peasants if we have to put down minimum 100 dollars real money to get a preorder in?
Preorder online charges credit cards when they are about to ship, and they can cancel anytime while we have to go down to the stores and get the wrath of gamestop workers for cancelling on them.

User Info: nihilist212

nihilist212
1 year ago#13
GundamBarbatos posted...
How are we peasants if we have to put down minimum 100 dollars real money to get a preorder in?
Preorder online charges credit cards when they are about to ship, and they can cancel anytime while we have to go down to the stores and get the wrath of gamestop workers for cancelling on them.

"I'd like to cancel my preorder."
"Ok, done."

That's how it has always gone for me. Maybe you look like someone they can push around.
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
1 year ago#14
GundamBarbatos posted...

The wrath of the workers? You say you're cancelling your preorder, you tell them "Yeah, sorry man, I just... I thought about it, and it isn't quite worth it to me," and you get your money back. They can't keep it from you.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
1 year ago#15
All you early adopters are foolish. Not specifically for the PSVR, just, in general.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.

User Info: Miggi3Fr3sh

Miggi3Fr3sh
1 year ago#16
GundamBarbatos posted...

Really depends. BB charges you the full amount when you confirm the preorder.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2823366/

User Info: Kangkoopa713

Kangkoopa713
1 year ago#17
AncientRune posted...
My store had a line but most gamestop only have 2 preorders available, we had 3 people in line so we all got one

I preorder mine this morning at my local game stop they only getting in 6 bundles
RANK UP! SERGEANT SERGEANT MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER? PERSON! - Duty Calls (Bulletstorm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2238854/

User Info: Murderinc89

Murderinc89
1 year ago#18
theshoveller posted...
nihilist212 posted...
SirisS-G-P posted...
So I pre ordered it just now.

Despite being the first in line, standing next to the door. I was #2.

An dusty peasant cutted in line in front of me and pre order before me. The console community is toxic, they don't even respect lines for hardware pre orders. I'm glad I'm not part of those line cutters and I'm glad I don't have to deal with that store.

My friend should still get it day one. If not, I'll think back to the peasant that jump in front of me.

All I read is "someone cut me in line and I was too big a p**** to do or say anything about it".

Yeah, if that happened to me, I'd be all "Hey man, what are you doing? Oh, you're preordering the VR thing, too? You know, there's kind of a line. Hey, Gamestop guy, this dude cut in line - what the hell?"

Mind you, you don't say that all at once. If the guy was there to pick up a Skylanders toy or something, I'd let him go. If he was there getting a PSVR thing, then boot him to the back of the line.

Yeah he tells you he's picking up a Skylander toy but really pre ordering VR lol

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
1 year ago#19
Probably becuase most people know this is an overpriced gimmick like 3D.
You know who won E3? THE GAMERS!! Both Sony and MS showed a great array of games for everyone who owns their respective systems.

User Info: rapius002

rapius002
1 year ago#20
Alltra posted...
All you early adopters are foolish. Not specifically for the PSVR, just, in general.

You realize without early adopters, no one would get these products right? Because without early adopters, it would look like no one wants the product and therefore the companies won't invest into it.
NES|SNES|N64|GC|Wii|Wii U|GB|GBP|GBC|GBA|GBA SP|DS|DS Lite|DSi|3DS|MS|Gen1, 2, & 3|32x|CD|Sat|DC|GG|Nomad|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|PSP-2000|Vita|OUYA|Gaming laptop
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. So there's no line at GameStop for the PSVR pre orders.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived