Uncharted 4 vs gears 4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Uncharted 4 vs gears 4

User Info: Universquall

Universquall
1 year ago#11
Kefkas_Revenge posted...
I think gears will outsell uncharted 4. Uncharted is popular....but not as popular as gears.

LOL...
Definitely the original account owner.
After The Fallout. Beyond Rapture. Believe In the Fireflies

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
1 year ago#12
Owning both consoles (PS4 & XBO) means that I can enjoy both, and not get caught up in any platform wars.

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
1 year ago#13
Universquall posted...
Kefkas_Revenge posted...
I think gears will outsell uncharted 4. Uncharted is popular....but not as popular as gears.

LOL...
Definitely the original account owner.

it's true though

all the gears games outsold the uncharted games last gen

but that was when there where more or about equal amounts or 360s and ps3s in homes
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/004_zpskcg7thdf.jpg

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
1 year ago#14
shawnmck posted...
Owning both consoles (PS4 & XBO) means that I can enjoy both, and not get caught up in any platform wars.

I do as well... and I don't think I'll play either. I'm (regrettably) burned out on Gears, and I don't understand why people hold Uncharted in such high regard.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHFhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmzuRXLzqKk

shawnmck
1 year ago#15
Kefkas_Revenge posted...
I think gears will outsell uncharted 4. Uncharted is popular....but not as popular as gears. I guess a better way to put it, because ps4 has sold a lot more systems is that even if uncharted sells more copies, gears 4 will have a higher percentage of buyers ratio to systems owned. I think uncharted will probably get higher scores on meta critic ...but not by much. I think after uncharted 2 and 3's set pieces , uncharted 4 isn't going to exactly surprise anyone anymore outside of a new storyline and better graphics. Gears seems to be going for a more gritty style than the past and also seems to feature an amazing story. I think both games are going to get a lot of 9's and high 8's with occasional high 9's and 10's.....

^ Of course it will, because Gears 4 will be on PC too. Uncharted 4 is limited to PS4. Any time you throw in PC (another platform) then it has the chance of selling more. It DOESN'T mean that it will be better, only that it has more people to sell to. It isn't any more complicated than that.

shawnmck
1 year ago#16
vigorm0rtis posted...
shawnmck posted...

I do as well... and I don't think I'll play either. I'm (regrettably) burned out on Gears, and I don't understand why people hold Uncharted in such high regard.

^ I'm the opposite...love both franchises and so I will be enjoying both.
Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
1 year ago#17
shawnmck posted...

^ I'm the opposite...love both franchises and so I will be enjoying both.
Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Yeah. I really wish I weren't so burnt out on Gears, just so I could play through the SP... but yeah, that was my MP of choice last gen and I hit it too hard.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHFhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmzuRXLzqKk

User Info: Chrischris907

Chrischris907
1 year ago#18
I wish I could share my input, but I dont play kids games.

User Info: Universquall

Universquall
1 year ago#19
BeefEaster posted...
it's true though

Got a link?
After The Fallout. Beyond Rapture. Believe In the Fireflies

User Info: Kangkoopa713

Kangkoopa713
1 year ago#20
TinTin700 posted...
Have you even seen Gears 4 graphics? they are a joke to say the least.

I agree playing the beta now
RANK UP! SERGEANT SERGEANT MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER? PERSON! - Duty Calls (Bulletstorm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2238854/
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Uncharted 4 vs gears 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived