Did you pre-order the ps4 pro ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Did you pre-order the ps4 pro ?

User Info: lolowalsh

lolowalsh
1 year ago#1
Did you pre-order the PS4 Pro ? - Results (70 votes)
Yes
24.29% (17 votes)
No
75.71% (53 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I have pre-ordered it :)

User Info: PaulFoster

PaulFoster
1 year ago#2
No, have a normal PS4 and I don't have a 4k tv so no point me buying it.
Physical = Forever , Digital = Long term rental.

User Info: Rayder

Rayder
1 year ago#3
No. I will likely get one eventually, but never a pre-ordered launch version. Those are rushed through production and can have flaws. Flaws that tend to get ironed out in later production runs.

Not to mention I want to see just how many older games will get enhancement patches for the Pro first.
I've been gaming since 1974. I've seen/played/been-there-done-that all before. Now I'm bored and posting on forums.

User Info: James_Upton

James_Upton
1 year ago#4
I'm selling my spare X1 elite console later today to put my preorder down
Check out my gaming and motorsports YouTube channel at JDMSG:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvcAVZIXy41HbSKwkLTyQEQ/feed?view_as=public

User Info: KI11AK

KI11AK
1 year ago#5
I already have a ps4
People hate big corporations and "greedy developers", because they beat them to the punch
Now Enjoying; Jessica, IS Defense

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
1 year ago#6
I have but it's only so I've got one sealed if I decide want one when more info is released.

Whether games (FFXV inparticular) have an enhanced 1080p framerate is the deal breaker for me. If it's a no then I will cancel and stick to my current launch PS4.
PLAYING - Football Manager 2016 (PC), Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PC), I am Setsuna (PS4)
PSN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555

User Info: Shinji_Vin

Shinji_Vin
1 year ago#7
I haven't.
I plan to buy one in the future however after I purchase VR which is in the near future.
Like a poster said however if the framerate is incredible compared to current PS4s then maybe sooner.
PSN: Krasandwich

User Info: RandomUltra

RandomUltra
1 year ago#8
Hell yes, I preordered as soon as I heard Amazon was taking them
PCMR----i7 6700K@ 4.7GHz-16GB GSkill V DDR4 3200-MSI GTX1080 Gaming X-MSI Z170a M9 ACK-EVGA 1000 GQ-120GB Intel M.2 with Win10-Corsair 760T + Acer X34A

User Info: RedEyeSurprise

RedEyeSurprise
1 year ago#9
No.

I have zero desire to get a 4K set anytime soon. Need to see reviews on just how much "forward compatibility" matters.

User Info: Kangkoopa713

Kangkoopa713
1 year ago#10
No I will today tho already own a 4k tv and xbone s so ill just trade my og xbone and og ps4 towards the pro
RANK UP! SERGEANT SERGEANT MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER? PERSON! - Duty Calls (Bulletstorm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2238854/
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Did you pre-order the ps4 pro ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived