So...we only have Ps4 vs Xone only now...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. So...we only have Ps4 vs Xone only now...

User Info: jorgeammo

jorgeammo
1 year ago#11
Elixer posted...
Good luck playing ps4 games on the street.
Nintendo switch is in a whole other league

Consoles aren't meant to be Swiss Army Knives.

What a stupid gimmick!

Reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons where they let Homer design his own car and nobody bought that PoS!

User Info: chelseafan

chelseafan
1 year ago#12
jorgeammo posted...
Elixer posted...

What a stupid gimmick!

Reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons where they let Homer design his own car and nobody bought that PoS!

Exactly!

User Info: Kangkoopa713

Kangkoopa713
1 year ago#13
Elixer posted...

Good luck on the street getting held at gunpoint for your switch
RANK UP! SERGEANT SERGEANT MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER? PERSON! - Duty Calls (Bulletstorm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2238854/

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
1 year ago#14
jorgeammo posted...
Elixer posted...

What a stupid gimmick!

lol. That is a classic episode.

https://youtu.be/Pw9gaEiQAxY
[This signature was deleted at the request of a Greer alt.] "Klaatu barada nikto"

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
1 year ago#15
Am I the only one who doesn't know wtf a ninty is? Is it teenager slang?
"The best revenge is to live a happy life"
"The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door."

User Info: Elixer

Elixer
1 year ago#16
chelseafan posted...
Elixer posted...

No, if you are dedicated Nintendo home console gamers like some of us here it is total huge down. Maybe we can play simple game like splatoon and mario with a gorgeous graphic but we definitely can't play AAA games like FF15 or Withcer 3 on it due to the processor limitation. This is handheld -based device, remember? I don't want to experience huge downgrade with 20 fps on my HOME CONSOLE.

60fps allready leaked from insiders.
New freak nvidea gfx.
Heck it could be 4k

Wtf are you talking about? XD

User Info: mashu

mashu
1 year ago#17
I love it, myself. I have the PS4 for whatever AAA games may not run as well on the Switch. The Switch, however, brings all the kinds of games the 3DS had back to the table in a home console setting - all the kinds of things that the PS brand hasn't been getting since PS2 days and prior. It rounds out and compliments having the PS4. In addition to that it's at least as powerful as the Wii U, so it'll have Nintendo 1st party games running well on it (I think the Mario Kart slowdown was an effect of streaming but we'll have to see, I agree) - Nintendo games are often a bit smaller and less demanding. I don't think it's meant as a direct competitor to the PS4 and there's no need for that. It's going to be gangbusters in Japan and it's region-free too, so it means a lot more Japanese-developed games may be coming back to console (yes, in Japan it's more likely to be used as a handheld, but that's the point - it's both).

Granted, it can still fail to meet the hope, but I think it's positioned quite well and might even be a bit more powerful than current rumors say. Library and game announcements between now and March are my only real concerns.

Elixer
1 year ago#18
Kangkoopa713 posted...
Elixer posted...

Good luck on the street getting held at gunpoint for your switch

I live on the normal side on planet earth i advice you to move

User Info: chelseafan

chelseafan
1 year ago#19
Elixer posted...
chelseafan posted...
Elixer posted...

No, if you are dedicated Nintendo home console gamers like some of us here it is total huge down. Maybe we can play simple game like splatoon and mario with a gorgeous graphic but we definitely can't play AAA games like FF15 or Withcer 3 on it due to the processor limitation. This is handheld -based device, remember? I don't want to experience huge downgrade with 20 fps on my HOME CONSOLE.

New freak nvidea gfx.
Heck it could be 4k

I really wish so because im huge fan of Nintendo Home Console.But hybrid things really hinder console part. Let's pray it will happen and not just false advertising like Vita.

Elixer
1 year ago#20
chelseafan posted...
Elixer posted...
chelseafan posted...
Elixer posted...

New freak nvidea gfx.
Heck it could be 4k

I really wish so because im huge fan of Nintendo Home Console.But hybrid things really hinder console part. Let's pray it will happen and not just false advertising like Vita.

Its not a console.
Its a freaking highend handheld with a tv out.
With wireless controllers.

Why are you NEGATIVE???
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. So...we only have Ps4 vs Xone only now...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived