What is your biggest purchases gaming regret on PS4? Mine's Evolve.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. What is your biggest purchases gaming regret on PS4? Mine's Evolve.

User Info: RyuVegas

RyuVegas
9 months ago#1
Bought the first print run before the "Ultimate Edition" disc... then it went Free to Play. Hahahahaha! The "best," or worst, part about it, depending on how ya look at it, is that I was actually IN on the game. I freaking love its concept. I used to boot it up and just play offline to be the monster and enjoy that kind of gameplay I hadn't seen before.

Now I dunno what to do lol. My game is so absolete I dunno if it is fun to play just offline with all the updates and I dunno if I'm even playing the same game. And Vanilla Evolve was quite barebones so not owning the ultimate edition disc really screwed me lol. So yea I'm effed all around in regards to Evolve.

What was your biggest regret so far on the PS4? Please give SOME kind of explanation. It's no fun just seeing people list games with their reasons behind it.
NP: Bloodborne, Nioh, and Mario Kart 8
'Ive seen Ryu on the MtG board so hes already cooler than most of you.' ~XImperialDragon

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
9 months ago#2
Eh... Infamous Second Son is the worst current-gen game I've played, but I got it for cheap. On the other hand, I paid full price for Fallout 4 and can't get into it. So probably Fallout 4.
'Those without stomach for this place must move on.' Darkest Dungeon

User Info: Cranman1982

Cranman1982
9 months ago#3
The division

User Info: Ultimaspirit

Ultimaspirit
9 months ago#4
DOOM - the camera gives me a headache and I didn't like the hallways and arenas that were the entire game.
Final Fantasy XV - don't like any of the characters. Don't like the car. Don't like the combat. Don't like the world. Don't like how the summons are set up. Don't like the story, or lack of.
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir - don't like the story. Would have preferred being able to play the characters as and when I chose.
Rise of the Tomb Raider - don't like how they butched up Lara. Don't enjoy the gameplay in general.
Star Wars Battlefront - garbage online modes. Online only is an absolute no from now on.
Witcher 3 - don't like the characters, story, gameplay. Ran in to a game breaking bug early on and had to delete my save and never went back.

Edit: sorry for not reading that part TC.

User Info: RyuVegas

RyuVegas
9 months ago#5
Cranman1982 posted...
The division

Ultimaspirit posted...
DOOM
Final Fantasy XV
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Star Wars Battlefront
Witcher 3

Way to not listen guys. Uh... Ultimaspirit if you regret THAT MANY games, I think you should probably look into why you're even buying them in the first place. Be a bit more picky and you won't feel so much regret. Bevause damn... at least 2 of those games are flat out amazing
NP: Bloodborne, Nioh, and Mario Kart 8
'Ive seen Ryu on the MtG board so hes already cooler than most of you.' ~XImperialDragon

User Info: ExperiencePoint

ExperiencePoint
9 months ago#6
Final Fantasy XV
Currently playing: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition

User Info: Jimmy_McGill

Jimmy_McGill
9 months ago#7
Double Dragon 4
The Order 1886
Destiny (Twice)
DOOM
Star Wars Battlefront
Some people are immune to good advice.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
9 months ago#8
Jimmy_McGill posted...

Destiny (Twice)

'Those without stomach for this place must move on.' Darkest Dungeon

User Info: CelticLion17

CelticLion17
9 months ago#9
Renting Uncharted Collection. I love everything else Naughty Dog does but that series really is trash to me. I find it incredibly frustrating to play and could not give a rats ass for the characters.
Looking forward to Playing: Persona 5, Mario Odyssey, Nioh, Zelda:BotW, Nier: Autamota
Watching: My Hero Academia: S2, Mob Psycho: S2, Spider-Man Homecoming

User Info: Nephisto

Nephisto
9 months ago#10
Metal Gear Solid V
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. What is your biggest purchases gaming regret on PS4? Mine's Evolve.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived