Mass Effect 10 hour impressions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Mass Effect 10 hour impressions

User Info: reidyboy102998

reidyboy102998
10 months ago#31
I enjoyed the 4 hours I spent with the game so far. I have six hours left and I plan to play multiplayer. Thanks for sharing your impressions TC!
King of the FFXV PS4 board. Can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077 coming 2018? :).https://imgur.com/T6YyCVX PSN: reidy16982 Other PSN: Da3boys-RDB XGT: yoshio1998

User Info: Cphyr81

Cphyr81
10 months ago#32
I'm probably alone on this but the combat is not my focus in ME games. The story and character progression is.

I liked ME1 the most out of 1-3.
A kick to the teeth is good for some
A kiss with a fist is better than none

User Info: DaLagga

DaLagga
10 months ago#33
ManuKesna posted...
DaLagga posted...
BaldursGate posted...
I'm only 10 hours into the game, basically 1-2 hours multi, 1 hour total idle, so I haven't gone through much dialogue yet.

That might be why. Sounds like another ME3 where the main story and writing is all horrible but the MP ends up being good.

If that is the case then this game will be awesome since I really liked ME3

Even though the ending is objectively one of the worst in the history of all sci-fi? And speaking of character interactions, look at this comparison between ME1 and Andromeda. They had 10 years of new tech and a much larger budget and yet somehow the animations are arguably worse.

https://youtu.be/tEc0sWXpSAY?t=1m48s

User Info: IceHusky13

IceHusky13
10 months ago#34
This feels like a reassurance post. -_-"
My Consoles: SNES, Switch, PS2 Slim, PS4 Slim, New 3DS XL, Neo-Geo Gold X

User Info: BaldursGate

BaldursGate
10 months ago#35
IceHusky13 posted...

k lol.
The Nintendo Switch has insane potential, Nintendo Japan just makes stupidly bad business decisions.

User Info: Gibberish5

Gibberish5
10 months ago#36
Can't pause cutscenes! That's silly. Do you know if you can skip them for future playthroughs?
The conclusions posters come to on this site, based on little to no actual facts, will slowly drive you mad. Leave now before it's to late.

Gibberish5
10 months ago#37
DaLagga posted...
ManuKesna posted...
DaLagga posted...
BaldursGate posted...
I'm only 10 hours into the game, basically 1-2 hours multi, 1 hour total idle, so I haven't gone through much dialogue yet.

That might be why. Sounds like another ME3 where the main story and writing is all horrible but the MP ends up being good.

Even though the ending is objectively one of the worst in the history of all sci-fi? And speaking of character interactions, look at this comparison between ME1 and Andromeda. They had 10 years of new tech and a much larger budget and yet somehow the animations are arguably worse.

And now I shall think negatively on your future posts.
The conclusions posters come to on this site, based on little to no actual facts, will slowly drive you mad. Leave now before it's to late.

User Info: Eamon696

Eamon696
10 months ago#38
DaLagga posted...
ManuKesna posted...
DaLagga posted...
BaldursGate posted...

Most conversations are signifigantly better than the ones chosen in the clip, but I agree that several are just woefully animated.
Seattle Seahawks.

Gibberish5
10 months ago#39
IceHusky13 posted...

This feels like a s***poster post. -_-"

User Info: youshallbeasgod

youshallbeasgod
10 months ago#40
A 2015 acount called baldurs gate, what a disgrace.
Relax, it's just a game.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Mass Effect 10 hour impressions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived