Amazon Final Fantasy XIV DLC code

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Amazon Final Fantasy XIV DLC code

User Info: Ryu X

Ryu X
8 months ago#1
Amazon is running a promo where if you buy any game related item that is 19.99 or more you get a free Final Fantasy XIV dlc code.

I love FF14 so I was like yea ill buy something.

I bought a 20$ psn card and they didn't send me the code. Anyone know whats going on with this? Or anyone bought something on amazon today and got a FF14 dlc code they don't need ?

User Info: Sadly_Default

Sadly_Default
8 months ago#2
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/88d7bde755680b54588da68b55120b58004694f1

Read this page and see if it helps ya any

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
8 months ago#3
Make a qualifying purchase of $19.99 or more on video games (purchase or pre-order) from the Amazon.com videogames department to receive a promotional code. Items that qualify for the promotion will have a note on the store listing. Customers who pre-order digital or physical video games will receive their redemption code once the game is live or ships.

Did you buy a digital PSN card or a physical?

I'll probably buy Stormblood myself using that promotion.
Anyone who supports paid DLC deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly!!! Take a stand. Stop paying for purposely held back content!

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
8 months ago#4
After seeing these... I'm kind of glad I'm thinking about stopping FF14. I'd much rather log into PSO2 and try to grind out the 2-3 million in meseta I need to buy A2's outfit from Nier Automata. Only question is which character to give it to once bought...
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: Bal_Sett

Bal_Sett
8 months ago#5
theshoveller posted...
After seeing these... I'm kind of glad I'm thinking about stopping FF14. I'd much rather log into PSO2 and try to grind out the 2-3 million in meseta I need to buy A2's outfit from Nier Automata. Only question is which character to give it to once bought...

What's wrong with this dlc?

I am currently playing PSO2 as well. Don't exactly know what the hell I am doing though. Just been unlocking exploration missions.
"Joke topic. Sexy ladies don't play video games ~ Orochi_Oni"

User Info: Ryu X

Ryu X
8 months ago#6
I finally got my code thing I think their servers are overloaded and such

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
8 months ago#7
Bal_Sett posted...
theshoveller posted...

What's wrong with this dlc?

I am currently playing PSO2 as well. Don't exactly know what the hell I am doing though. Just been unlocking exploration missions.

Well, the last time they did this, it was a butler outfit (kinda... eh,) a fat white chocobo mount (a bit better,) some masks (don't care for them,) and a maid outfit (7/8 characters are female, so yes please.) This one... not a fan of Dragonball (so the cloud mount is out,) don't like the outfit, and the other stuff wasn't too appealing to me. To me - not saying I speak for everyone, just myself here - it doesn't do anything to make me go "Yeah, I'll log back in and play some more." Already haven't been doing that for almost two months now.

As for PSO2, yeah, that's what I've been doing - the various missions to unlock new areas and such. Once I get caught up on those (just finished the Skyscape last night,) I'll do the Story Boards and get caught up on those. As for what you should do if you're lost, I'd say just follow Astarte's missions and do the story stuff, unlocking what you need to as you need it unlocked. It'll likely guide you through it well enough.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: kaminarikid

kaminarikid
8 months ago#8
Damn, what terrible timing. There aren't any games I want this month, so I'd have to order some random s*** just to get the code.
http://imgur.com/kVEHOWL.gif
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Kaminari_Kid.png

User Info: superboy1281

superboy1281
8 months ago#9
kaminarikid posted...
Damn, what terrible timing. There aren't any games I want this month, so I'd have to order some random s*** just to get the code.

Could get a psn card and still get the dlcs that way
PSN superboy0081

User Info: JanayBerry

JanayBerry
8 months ago#10
superboy1281 posted...
kaminarikid posted...

Could get a psn card and still get the dlcs that way

Can you confirm? I'm a consistent FFXIV player since PS3 beta. If the PSN Code work, I will do it. Let me know asap.
NNID/XBL/PSN: Jim_Berry / Mr Jim Berry / Jim_Berry
FFXIV: Marlboro - http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3089119/
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Amazon Final Fantasy XIV DLC code

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived