Witcher 3 Complete Edition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Witcher 3 Complete Edition

User Info: EternalDivide

EternalDivide
8 months ago#21
Have it. Tried playing it. Not only can I not get into it but for the life of me I just can't see what is so great about it.

I got to where I'm having a riveting conversation about imperial standards on beards, then answering questions about a past and people I have no clue about. Then picking formalwear for a meeting. *throw hands up* Done. I mean there's boring and then there's assaultingly boring.

Skyrim, Fallout, Tales of..., old FF, etc. Love them. Love exploring and all that. This game though. Damn.
FFVII Remake: A disaster in the making.
I'll laugh at whatever I find funny whether you like it or not.

User Info: robert_rangersu

robert_rangersu
8 months ago#22
EternalDivide posted...
Have it. Tried playing it. Not only can I not get into it but for the life of me I just can't see what is so great about it.

I got to where I'm having a riveting conversation about imperial standards on beards, then answering questions about a past and people I have no clue about. Then picking formalwear for a meeting. *throw hands up* Done. I mean there's boring and then there's assaultingly boring.

Skyrim, Fallout, Tales of..., old FF, etc. Love them. Love exploring and all that. This game though. Damn.

Sucks to be you.
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
8 months ago#23
Pink_a_Dink posted...
I actually thought the opposite. There isn't enough action imo. This game has more dialogue and detective stuff than Heavy Rain! It's a great game though, especially the Blood and Wine dlc which is bloody amazing. Allow me to say this though, TC. Don't ignore Gwent! When I first played I didn't give a crap about it, but holy crap it's so fun and addicting when you get into it. It was my favorite part of the game lol.

"Detective stuff" i.e Press witcher sense, follow trail.
And the combat is awful, imagine the Arkham combat system except you only ever fought one type of enemy at a time.
Bart-Mangled Banner is the greatest Simpsons episode. It is great for the exact same reason american audiences hate it: because it captures them so accurately.

User Info: robert_rangersu

robert_rangersu
8 months ago#24
digitalwill2000 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
I actually thought the opposite. There isn't enough action imo. This game has more dialogue and detective stuff than Heavy Rain! It's a great game though, especially the Blood and Wine dlc which is bloody amazing. Allow me to say this though, TC. Don't ignore Gwent! When I first played I didn't give a crap about it, but holy crap it's so fun and addicting when you get into it. It was my favorite part of the game lol.

"Detective stuff" i.e Press witcher sense, follow trail.
And the combat is awful, imagine the Arkham combat system except you only ever fought one type of enemy at a time.

I'd be pissed off if I didn't enjoy the best game of the generation as well, it's ok.
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Witcher 3 Complete Edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived