Is marvel heroes out of beta now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Is marvel heroes out of beta now?

User Info: maoriwarrior

maoriwarrior
6 months ago#1
Topic
PSN: Stealth_Rebel
"Stay in the I am"-Nisargadatta Maharaj

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
6 months ago#2
Out of closed Beta, yes. It's starting open Beta on Monday, though early access starts today (if you've been involved in closed Beta).
PSN: Xeowulf
https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Xeowulf.png

User Info: Sage JJ

Sage JJ
6 months ago#3
Xeowulf posted...
Out of closed Beta, yes. It's starting open Beta on Monday, though early access starts today (if you've been involved in closed Beta).

so if I was in the closed beta I get early access? Does that mean progress will not be wiped along with the open beta people?

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
6 months ago#4
Sage JJ posted...
Xeowulf posted...

so if I was in the closed beta I get early access? Does that mean progress will not be wiped along with the open beta people?

Closed beta progress was wiped, that was the last planned wipe though

User Info: maoriwarrior

maoriwarrior
6 months ago#5
Rand_Aybara posted...
Sage JJ posted...
Xeowulf posted...

So I buy one of the founders packs now, it won't get wiped?
PSN: Stealth_Rebel
"Stay in the I am"-Nisargadatta Maharaj

User Info: tripZ504

tripZ504
6 months ago#6
maoriwarrior posted...
Rand_Aybara posted...
Sage JJ posted...
Xeowulf posted...

So I buy one of the founders packs now, it won't get wiped?

Not sure. But anything you spend money on will be there when it releases.

I stopped playing but there was an announcement about a wipe last week i believe.

User Info: Iceman-X

Iceman-X
6 months ago#7
There are no more wipes from here on, you keep everything from Early access which start today to full release.
PSN: Iceman-X
I'm only as good as the men i serve with!!

User Info: random_man9119

random_man9119
6 months ago#8
Wait, so the people who bought Founders Packs have already had the wipe and can now play the game fully? Because I stopped playing just to wait for the wipe... If this is true, I know what I'm playing today
NNID:MrOddities|PSN:OddGamer2013
Playing:Persona 5|Smite|Paladins|The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+|Danganronpa THH|Mass Effect Andromeda

User Info: Kangkoopa713

Kangkoopa713
6 months ago#9
random_man9119 posted...
Wait, so the people who bought Founders Packs have already had the wipe and can now play the game fully? Because I stopped playing just to wait for the wipe... If this is true, I know what I'm playing today

Yes if you brought a founders pack you now have early access to the full game no more wipes
RANK UP! SERGEANT SERGEANT MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER? PERSON! - Duty Calls (Bulletstorm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2238854/

User Info: random_man9119

random_man9119
6 months ago#10
Kangkoopa713 posted...
random_man9119 posted...

Yes if you brought a founders pack you now have early access to the full game no more wipes

Awesome, that's all I've been waiting for... Because I really wanted to continue playing but didn't want to get so far only to wipe
NNID:MrOddities|PSN:OddGamer2013
Playing:Persona 5|Smite|Paladins|The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+|Danganronpa THH|Mass Effect Andromeda
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Is marvel heroes out of beta now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived