Change.org petition to cancel Far Cry 5. LOL

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Change.org petition to cancel Far Cry 5. LOL

User Info: HipHopBeats

HipHopBeats
6 months ago#151
Kenaue posted...
Snowflakes. Snowflakes everywhere.

Lmao! It's been a long tme since I've purchased a Ubisoft game. Perhaps Far Cry 5 will change that. I'm loving the controversy over something so silly.
Who cares? Just play the game instead of popping a blood vessel over meaningless sh.. - DoMyBest

User Info: mninp

mninp
6 months ago#152
Estabon1 posted...
SEA_ posted...
i roll my eyes every time i see the "but the crusades!" argument

Why?

@mninp, those were the days!! Why must things change?

I don't know. And nobody even took offense to it. Heck, I remember playing with my friends, we all thought it was cool that you can shoot the Statue of Liberty until she turns into a woman wearing a bra and panties.
Games I'm looking forward to: Super Smash Bros 3DS & Wii U, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 2.5, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV

User Info: Kangkoopa713

Kangkoopa713
6 months ago#153
Stand firm ubisoft don't give in to the snowflakes and sjw's
RANK UP! SERGEANT SERGEANT MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER? PERSON! - Duty Calls (Bulletstorm)
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2238854/

User Info: happychappy654

happychappy654
6 months ago#154
I'm a conservative Christian and I gotta say, calling for censorship in ANY form is just pathetic, dictatorial and hypocritical.

Just because it offends you, that doesn't mean you have a right to censor it. Don't play it, don't watch it. Simple. I have to agree that this time, conservatives are being the snowflakes. Plain and simple.
4141-2708-4939 IGN: Mikey (Me)
0962-9940-4184 IGN: Leanne (My wife)

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
6 months ago#155
SonyHoundDawg posted...
The story of this game being controversial is a complete gaming media fabrication.

Posts in this thread and in various other threads including the politics board would suggest it's not a fabrication at all.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.

User Info: KoroshiyaZero

KoroshiyaZero
6 months ago#156
I'm actually kinda looking forward to this game. Ultimately it will be like the rest of the series but the American locale should give it a fresh vibe.

I always find it ironic when the hardcore right b**** and complain about something like man-children just as much as the people they hate so much do. Both of the polarized sides are f***ing idiots, meanwhile the rest of us in the middle are out having fun and don't give a s*** if things offend the ivory towers of sociology departments or the "patriots" in their diapers.
(message deleted)

User Info: skermac

skermac
6 months ago#158
stupid petition imo, people that don't like it, don't have to buy the game.
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: Boxman108

Boxman108
6 months ago#159
LeadPipeCinche posted...
theshoveller posted...
jeremy58589721 posted...
theshoveller posted...
jeremy58589721 posted...
The villians are Christian's? That sounds amazing!

They're a cult, not Christians. They're like... the "wear all black, buy Reebok's, and kill yourself to ride the spaceship flying behind that comet!" levels of cultism. The fact that a Christian priest is one of the "resistance members" that helps you out is a sign that they're kinda straying outside the tenets of Christianity.

Oh, well I am less excited about the game now.

You're not happy unless you're killing Christians? That's a serious prejudice you have, there. Might want to get that in check.

& yet Christians are some of the biggest killers in history.

Tell us when was the last time you've seen any Christian suicide bombers make any headlines in the Middle East.

User Info: Universquall

Universquall
6 months ago#160
RainShower posted...
its just white people doing what they do......nothing to see really.

You've been racist for a long time now. Get help
After The Fallout. Beyond Rapture. Believe In the Fireflies
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Change.org petition to cancel Far Cry 5. LOL

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived