Possible Ps5 reveal? Pic inside.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Possible Ps5 reveal? Pic inside.

User Info: hockeypeter23

hockeypeter23
3 months ago#21
It's actually PSVR pro. If you pre order before dec. You get a free month subscription to xhamster VR.
Hockey = Is life.
Lets go Blue Jays!

User Info: TheConsoleHero

TheConsoleHero
3 months ago#22
New Sony handheld that also doubles as a console?
PSN ID: TheConsoleHero (www.theconsolehero.com / theconsolehero@yahoo.com)
Currently Playing: Nier, Dragon Quest Builders, Adam's Venture: Chronicles

User Info: Tidusune_Miku

Tidusune_Miku
3 months ago#23
PlayStation Spain posted that announcement with a car emoji. It's a Gran Turismo Sport bundle.
i am a vocaloid
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/75425494

User Info: RyanEsau

RyanEsau
3 months ago#24
Interesting.

Love all the comments on the twitter that are like "PS Vita Pro" and a guy even has like a actual picture made up of a Bloodborne PS Vita Pro bundle, lol.

If they stopped making games for the vita, why would they refresh it? Also "PS5"... lol. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too soon. Plus aren't console reveals typically at like E3 or similar events? (PS Expo, Gamescom, etc)

Maybe it's just some new product altogether? (Something like the PS TV for example. Something just completely new)
PSN: RyanEsau | https://psnprofiles.com/RyanEsau
PC: i7-6700K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC | https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Sgt.Soldier/saved/FsQK8d

User Info: TheConsoleHero

TheConsoleHero
3 months ago#25
RyanEsau posted...
Interesting.

Love all the comments on the twitter that are like "PS Vita Pro" and a guy even has like a actual picture made up of a Bloodborne PS Vita Pro bundle, lol.

If they stopped making games for the vita, why would they refresh it? Also "PS5"... lol. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too soon. Plus aren't console reveals typically at like E3 or similar events? (PS Expo, Gamescom, etc)

Maybe it's just some new product altogether? (Something like the PS TV for example. Something just completely new)

Tomorrow IS Gamescom...
PSN ID: TheConsoleHero (www.theconsolehero.com / theconsolehero@yahoo.com)
Currently Playing: Nier, Dragon Quest Builders, Adam's Venture: Chronicles

User Info: Tidusune_Miku

Tidusune_Miku
3 months ago#26
Tidusune_Miku posted...
PlayStation Spain posted that announcement with a car emoji. It's a Gran Turismo Sport bundle.

Yea this is the most likely outcome.
i am a vocaloid
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/75425494

User Info: GodXII

GodXII
3 months ago#27
Not PS5. It is PS4 pro with different colours.

User Info: HeWhoCorrupts

HeWhoCorrupts
3 months ago#28
4K remaster of "Corey in the House"

---
But I remember my aunt forced me to taste it from my underwear because I didnt wipe well enough. DirtyScubbyMexican

User Info: 8BitCharacter

8BitCharacter
3 months ago#29
TheConsoleHero posted...
New Sony handheld that also doubles as a console?

Thats what I was thinking. In response to the switch. But if its a pro slim im gonna be quite disapointed

User Info: ThrillKillFan

ThrillKillFan
3 months ago#30
GigaGaia posted...
Hucast9 posted...
Sony would have to be truly incompetent to release PS5 next year. Then again, they did release a half assed PS4 Pro, so I wouldn't put it past them.

I would bet the PS5 is coming in 2019. Whenever it's revealed, it will have its own reveal event like the PS4 did.

X1X won't look so good when the PS5 in 2019 has 12 TFLOPS for just $399.99. Yes it's possible, the 1080 ti basically do it already and in 2019, that card is gonna be seriously old ancient technology already since nvidia will have gone through 2-3 more series of cards and even gddr5 will be obsolete too.

Gaming needs to get back to being about games being FUN, not getting them to look more hyper realistic. I play video games to ESCAPE reality, not to be reminded at every turn that I'm playing some digital entertainment.
Internet forum logic: When my opinion agrees with yours we're good. When it doesn't, the one with the different opinion is 'whining'. Gotta love the internet!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Possible Ps5 reveal? Pic inside.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived