What is the main problems with Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite in your opinion?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. What is the main problems with Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite in your opinion?

User Info: Tsuyogaru

Tsuyogaru
3 weeks ago#31
I don't know why people keep bringing up micro transactions when there are literally 0. There's a character pass and that's it.

I'll agree that there should have been more characters but I'm loving the 2v2 style, no assists and the use of the infinity stones. Adds a new layer of strategy.
PSN: Scars_of_Wisdom

User Info: KainFourteh

KainFourteh
3 weeks ago#32
Ludacris01 posted...
That would be licensing issues.

Nope.

User Info: danyaelzero

danyaelzero
3 weeks ago#33
It's not Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.

No, with the lack of X-Men they really could have dug deep into Marvel's history of characters, but refused to do so. Characters like, Punisher, Namor, Blade, the original Human Torch, or Spider-Woman. Not to mention any number of B grade villains like, Scarecrow, Titanium Man, Jack O Lantern, Shreik, or Lilith (I love Darkhold, Nightstalkers, Ghost Rider, and other Marvel horror). Instead, they went safe and just threw in repeated characters from the series. Infinite doesn't feel too different from Fate of Two Worlds/Ultimate, even with the new gameplay elements. It just feels like an expansion. Even the Sigma Ultron is just a repeat of something fighters have done before.

I wish they would make another Marvel Super Heroes fighter. Since Activision isn't pressing on bringing back any X-Men fighter and it would be in Capcom's interest in making an Injustice competitor. Which I'm sure is how they see MvC, but it isn't, at all.

User Info: d3z1i0b

d3z1i0b
3 weeks ago#34
KainFourteh posted...
Ludacris01 posted...
I know exactly why there are no X-Men. Licensing issues

Nope. Marvel simply won't let them use X-Men. Pretty clear they want to use only characters they have movie rights to.

This is the part I don't understand. I know for a while any new Marvel games weren't allowed to use any X Men characters, but Marvel Future Fight just recently started releasing X Men characters. And that game came out well after the ban was in effect, so why couldn't Capcom put any X Men characters in MvCI?
We allow trolling because we are Sony shills - Lead Mod

User Info: BenjaMan64

BenjaMan64
3 weeks ago#35
Tsuyogaru posted...
I don't know why people keep bringing up micro transactions when there are literally 0. There's a character pass and that's it.

The term "microtransactions" is the new "something to hate" fad. For a while, Agents of Mayhem also was mistakenly believed to have MTs.
HE'S WATCHING YOU

User Info: codman4

codman4
3 weeks ago#36
The only problem I see is that it doesn't look like an improvement over MvsC3. Everything seems the same or just slightly worse. It doesn't seem bad.....just not better than the last game.

User Info: Onipaladin

Onipaladin
3 weeks ago#37
The "fans"
Friend Codes ; 1891 1168 2591 - Manny
0576 441 7875 - Vinnie

User Info: Billysan

Billysan
3 weeks ago#38
d3z1i0b posted...
KainFourteh posted...
Ludacris01 posted...
I know exactly why there are no X-Men. Licensing issues

Nope. Marvel simply won't let them use X-Men. Pretty clear they want to use only characters they have movie rights to.

This is the part I don't understand. I know for a while any new Marvel games weren't allowed to use any X Men characters, but Marvel Future Fight just recently started releasing X Men characters. And that game came out well after the ban was in effect, so why couldn't Capcom put any X Men characters in MvCI?

Maybe they knew no one would play Future Fight and having more characters might actually incite more people to play it.
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/

User Info: ss4parrothair

ss4parrothair
3 weeks ago#39
No arcade endings.
I will change this when I think of something new.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. What is the main problems with Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite in your opinion?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived