What's better witcher 3 or fallout4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. What's better witcher 3 or fallout4

User Info: cougre

cougre
2 months ago#11
ArkonBlade posted...
Fallout 4 for me .

I just couldn't get into the witcher 3.

Same for me. I tried to like it for a couple of weeks, but it just felt like a rip-off of some better game.
To get the right word in the right place is a rare achievement. - Mark Twain, 1868

User Info: lokostilll

lokostilll
2 months ago#12
I got FO4 day 1 at midnight launch and enjoyed it for what it was. Was a bit disappointed with how much dialog options they had taken out compared to FO3 and especially FO2. Everything else was standard Fallout and what I expected.

Tried Witcher 3 later on because of a psn sale and I was surprised in how much it reminded me of the old school PC Arpgs. Witcher 3 is definitely better than Fallout 4 in every way expect maybe the gameplay of course since you have more freedom in Fallout4..
"When there's no more room in internet, The trolls will walk the earth"

User Info: Taizuku

Taizuku
2 months ago#13
lokostilll posted...
Taizuku posted...
They are about the same dialogue wise. Witcher has more variety to story and quests, Fallout has more variety to combat and playstyle.

What have you been smoking? I want some.. - They are nowhere near the same dialogue wise, FO4 was watered down in that department.

I meant in the sense of the time you could spend talking, not the quality of dialogue lol.
Come check out some dope beats n stuff! Soundcloud.com/anubisinc

User Info: trapking

trapking
2 months ago#14
Witcher 3 has a cool story, but it's too long so it becomes boring, and the actual gameplay sucks

Haven't played fallout 4 due to mixed reviews, but I'm sure it at least has some fun gun play
PS4 crew

User Info: SerenitySix

SerenitySix
2 months ago#15
The Witcher 3 f***ing schools every single other rpg on the PS4 console right now. Fact
---
"I aim to misbehave" -Captain Malcolm Reynolds

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 months ago#16
The Witcher 3 is significantly better than Fallout 4.
England is my city.

User Info: snakes_righteye

snakes_righteye
2 months ago#17
Honestly I got bored with both of these games, and this coming from a guy who plays Farming Simulator 17 for hours and hours. They're great games, I recognize that, but there's just something about the gameplay. Maybe it's the map marker to map marker open world formula, I don't know. They just got boring pretty fast.
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken!

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
2 months ago#18
snakes_righteye posted...
Honestly I got bored with both of these games, and this coming from a guy who plays Farming Simulator 17 for hours and hours. They're great games, I recognize that, but there's just something about the gameplay. Maybe it's the map marker to map marker open world formula, I don't know. They just got boring pretty fast.

If you ever want to give it another go try The Witcher 3 with no map. I just finished the entire game on the hardest difficulty with a fading HUD, no mini-map, and no undiscovered locations on the map.

It changes the game from yet another open world check list to a game where you actually want to explore the environment because you don't know what you'll find.

It's a crime that they have undiscovered locations switched on by default.
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"

User Info: AlphaOmega786

AlphaOmega786
2 months ago#19
Witcher 3 is better, by far.

User Info: snakes_righteye

snakes_righteye
2 months ago#20
da_StoOge posted...
snakes_righteye posted...

If you ever want to give it another go try The Witcher 3 with no map. I just finished the entire game on the hardest difficulty with a fading HUD, no mini-map, and no undiscovered locations on the map.

It changes the game from yet another open world check list to a game where you actually want to explore the environment because you don't know what you'll find.

It's a crime that they have undiscovered locations switched on by default.

I didn't know you could do that!

I've been playing, and loving, Divinity Original Sin because I love that I have to think and pay attention to know where to go and what to do.
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. What's better witcher 3 or fallout4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived