Vita Remote Play Won't Wake-Up Sleeping PS4 using Wi-Fi

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Vita Remote Play Won't Wake-Up Sleeping PS4 using Wi-Fi

User Info: the_importer

the_importer
1 month ago#1
So I've fnished a conversation with a SONY rep on the phone and I've been told that a bug in the latest PS4 firmware is preventing a PS Vita from waking it up from sleep mode if the connection is via Wi-Fi or mobile Internet (works just fine with a direct Vita PS4 connexion, no Internet involved). If the PS4 is not sleeping, it's not a problem, but if it is, the Vita will try for like 5 minutes until it gives up. Mind you, if during that time, I wake up my PS4 using my DualShock 4, the Vita will connect right away.

Can anyone else confirm if this is a bug or just an excuse not to bother with someone who still wishes to use a freaking Vita :p

User Info: LAGswitchLARRY

LAGswitchLARRY
1 month ago#2
First

World

Problems
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe corridor simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Vita Remote Play Won't Wake-Up Sleeping PS4 using Wi-Fi

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived