Wolfenstein 2 has you killing Nazis and KKK members in this new launch trailier

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Wolfenstein 2 has you killing Nazis and KKK members in this new launch trailier

User Info: MangorushZ_

MangorushZ_
1 month ago#311
Rome218 posted...

But we clearly see who premeditates violence.

So neo nazis then is what you're basically saying.
My Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mangorushz

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
1 month ago#312
rjames80 posted...
theshoveller posted...
megaman1376 posted...
theshoveller posted...
BadJamNToast posted...
Holy s***, it’s a game people.

Shooting Nazi’s in the face is fun period.
That’s what Wolfenstein’s about.

Why are there KKK members in it now?

well to be fair i don't care if they include KKK dudes in the game but what i feel is incorrect is grouping all the right wing of the political spectrum as nazis

Fair enough. Wish there were more people like you - seems like everywhere you turn there's more of the "the entire Right is nothing but Nazis and racists" mentality. It's getting kind of tiring being the internet's punching bag because I happen to fall under a very broad umbrella term of "conservative."

I just don't see the appeal of the right, other than shared racist beliefs. I mean, what is it that attracts the average voter? Their intense hatred for the poor? Their belief that the super wealthy and large corporations just don't catch enough breaks? The religious fanaticism? Their utter contempt for science and the environment? A desire to blow people up in third world countries? Help me out here.

Sure, everything you said is a perception the left puts on the right.

The left is about big government. The right is about less government and more individual freedom.

If you lived in NYC when they had mayor Bloomberg, you were not allowed to buy sugary drinks past 16 oz. This is desired for the safety of the people, but it's also a big nanny state government telling people what to do. A judge shut the ban down in 2013.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2013/03/11/the-new-york-city-soda-ban-explained/?utm_term=.0b5b3b3f04a3

If you live in Oregon or New Jersey, the state's government forces you to purchase gas, not self service, so an employee has to fill your vehicle up. This raises cost of gas and it keeps an obsolete job. I believe in a free market where jobs are created through demand.

If you have to luxury of living in a left wing state, the cost of living is really expensive, especially in places like New York, California, Washington State, and so on.

People there pay a lot in taxes largely due to government spending. Oregon recently passed a bill requiring all insurance companies to provide abortions, even state insurance that many illegal immigrants have, so their citizens are going to be funding something not everyone agrees with, to people who are an economic burden on the state.

The right doesn't hates the poor, they just feel job opportunities are better than welfare. We see millions that get on welfare and can't seem to get off of it. It's a sad situation, and when these left wing places, like detroit, continue to give welfare while putting regulations on businesses, which costs money to invest there, businesses leave or close down, less job opportunities, then the city of Detroit goes bankrupt. It did.

So this is just a couple of reasons I think the left is crap. I feel government is often incompetent and things are better once privatized.

The left gets a platform on tv. Not just the majority of our media, but every late night host, espn, mtv, all give platforms to the left. So you don't know anything about the other side except the strawmen the left creates of us.

Rome218
1 month ago#313
MangorushZ_ posted...
Rome218 posted...

Go watch the video, it's actually really informative.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=18s&v=RmNz2jGzsDA

Rome218
1 month ago#314
Rjames80, if you want to see an example of left wing incompetence, this video went viral on social media. I will post this article I just googled that has the video.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-puerto-rican-secretary-state-blows-whistle-hurricane-relief-fraud-finds-unopened-us-aid-dumpster/

So we saw a Puerto Rican mayor (Puerto Rico was already billions in debt through their leftist government, and being a territory of the U.S, we have to cover it), but more importantly we saw a mayor get into it with our President.

She said help isn't there, and basically from what others were saying, things were there and sitting on pallets.

In that painful to watch video, we see the Puerto Rican Secretary of State in a large garbage dumpster. Inside, we see gallon water bottles never opened, same with cases of bottled water, many unopened packages in boxes that has never been opened.

Puerto Rican people still need that stuff, why are they in garbage dumps? As the Secretary of State tries to show incompetence there, why isn't our leftist media covering it?

Because they are corrupt and don't want to hold the Puerto Rican government accountable, and blame all ailments of the hurricane on the President.

Our country is filled with propaganda from people who just wants us to be large government. They are not here to benefit us with information, but just provide one sided coverage that favors the left.

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
1 month ago#315
Rome218 posted...
The left gets a platform on tv. Not just the majority of our media, but every late night host, espn, mtv, all give platforms to the left. So you don't know anything about the other side except the strawmen the left creates of us.

This is one thing that I think is definitely true. Even if you were to remove mainstream media from the equation - remove CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, etc. from this - you still have SNL, which is notoriously left-leaning. You have Daily Show, which is notoriously left-leaning. You have (or had, actually) Colbert Report, which is notoriously left-leaning. The various late-night talk show hosts, as mentioned, left-leaning. Hell, just the other day I was watching Suits, and their first episode for the new season featured a businessman with a haircut just like Trump's, who wanted to do a shady deal to sell a vodka company to a Russian company no questions asked, demanded they "do their job or he'll fire them," and then bullied people into doing what he wanted anyway, even throwing out the classic "You're fired!" line at one point.

Now, the only thing I'm not sure of, if I'm being completely honest, is if this is a result of those in charge saying to do so because they don't agree with the Right and are Left-leaning, or if they're doing so because many of the younger generation of adults are typically left-leaning themselves and as such it's done to appeal to them and their values for money and ratings.

Either way, as someone who's "on the Right," you can't log onto a website, turn on a TV, or anything else without seeing someone make a punching bag of you. It gets tiresome, and I'm starting to wonder if all this "ganging up" is making monsters out of ordinary people. If you keep telling someone they're a bad person despite them being a good person, eventually they'll just f***ing snap and become the bad person in the end - and the world doesn't need more bad people, even if you disagree with them on some things.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

MangorushZ_
1 month ago#316
Rome218 posted...
The left is about big government. The right is about less government and more individual freedom.

Lol..smh..
My Steam Profile:

MangorushZ_
1 month ago#317
Rome218 posted...
MangorushZ_ posted...
Rome218 posted...

Go watch the video, it's actually really informative.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=18s&v=RmNz2jGzsDA

Yeah, more right wing propaganda bull s***.
My Steam Profile:

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
1 month ago#318
MangorushZ_ posted...
Rome218 posted...

Lol..smh..

That's actually true, though. "Big government" is typically regulations, social programs, etc. "Small government" is more about the barebones governing - law enforcement, settling disputes, and the like. The more involved the government is with a process, the "bigger" the government. The less involved it is with the process, the "smaller" the government.

As to whether you think one is better than the other, that's why the two sides exist. Some think more is better, others think less is better.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

Rome218
1 month ago#319
theshoveller posted...
Rome218 posted...

This is one thing that I think is definitely true. Even if you were to remove mainstream media from the equation - remove CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, etc. from this - you still have SNL, which is notoriously left-leaning. You have Daily Show, which is notoriously left-leaning. You have (or had, actually) Colbert Report, which is notoriously left-leaning. The various late-night talk show hosts, as mentioned, left-leaning. Hell, just the other day I was watching Suits, and their first episode for the new season featured a businessman with a haircut just like Trump's, who wanted to do a shady deal to sell a vodka company to a Russian company no questions asked, demanded they "do their job or he'll fire them," and then bullied people into doing what he wanted anyway, even throwing out the classic "You're fired!" line at one point.

Now, the only thing I'm not sure of, if I'm being completely honest, is if this is a result of those in charge saying to do so because they don't agree with the Right and are Left-leaning, or if they're doing so because many of the younger generation of adults are typically left-leaning themselves and as such it's done to appeal to them and their values for money and ratings.

Either way, as someone who's "on the Right," you can't log onto a website, turn on a TV, or anything else without seeing someone make a punching bag of you. It gets tiresome, and I'm starting to wonder if all this "ganging up" is making monsters out of ordinary people. If you keep telling someone they're a bad person despite them being a good person, eventually they'll just f***ing snap and become the bad person in the end - and the world doesn't need more bad people, even if you disagree with them on some things.

Well everything being politicized has hurt ratings.

ESPN went full left wing, and their viewership keeps sinking.

As far as all the late nite hosts you mentioned, all of them combined barely make up the nightly ratings just Jay Leno had on his own.

Two weeks ago we saw the NFL kneel. Generally television stations do not air the national anthem, but they wanted to show the protests.

Now, espn, fox, and CBS are not showing the national anthem because of ratings drops. CBS was especially hit hard, as were the Jacksonville Jaguars (They played in England and had players kneel for the National Anthem, then stand for Britain's God Save the Queen).

This disgusted people, and the President of the jaguars sent an apology to local military organizations in Florida.

Jerry Jones, the Cowboys owner, is now telling people to stand. After an nfl meeting, he was ambushed by activists telling him he's treating his players like 40 million dollar slaves.

The left sadly, have so many extremists with no sense.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/jerry-jones-confronted-by-protesters-video-9981522

It's just insane and the real facists come from the left.

User Info: Battleship_Gray

Battleship_Gray
1 month ago#320
Rome218 posted...
(They played in England and had players kneel for the National Anthem, then stand for Britain's God Save the Queen).

Ha, awesome.
Recent-ish art MVC Infinite Edition: http://i.imgur.com/I7FQq30.png http://i.imgur.com/UQiWXqD.png http://i.imgur.com/ndMiEeJ.png http://i.imgur.com/vvf9Hiz.png
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Wolfenstein 2 has you killing Nazis and KKK members in this new launch trailier

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived