Added some guy on PSN and am having a odd conversation.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Added some guy on PSN and am having a odd conversation.

User Info: tripZ504

tripZ504
1 month ago#11
Not a bot. Just some idiot.

User Info: SkinnyPete

SkinnyPete
1 month ago#12
Nah, mustufa is a good dude. He aint a bot or scammer. Been friends with him since ps3 days.

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
1 month ago#13
SkinnyPete posted...
Nah, mustufa is a good dude. He aint a bot or scammer. Been friends with him since ps3 days.

He just can't stand being asked the same question three times in a row.

(Yeah, dug up an old Austin Powers gem for that one.)
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
(message deleted)

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
1 month ago#15
theshoveller posted...
He wants to play Minecraft so that when he sends out his next email about being a Nigerian prince and being imprisoned wrongfully, needing $50,000 which he'll pay back at a rate of 10:1 once he's freed, he can be somewhat accurate.

I mean, if he puts blocks all around himself, and he called his world "Nigeria," then he wouldn't be lying that much...

SkinnyPete posted...

theshoveller posted...
SkinnyPete posted...

He just can't stand being asked the same question three times in a row.

(Yeah, dug up an old Austin Powers gem for that one.)

10/10

You screwed up, TC. Mustafa is a cool guy and doesn’t afraid of anything.
Kirby is my spirit animal.
Now playing: Mega Man X, Super Mario World, Driveclub

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
1 month ago#16
Not a troll topic. I don't really care about age, if someone adds me and is actually a human I can game with they could be 8 or 80, makes no difference.

I do need to figure out how to get screenshots on my computer though. Pretty sure I can upload them to Twitter, maybe I'll make a account on there just for that.

Also I can't help but think of Simba's dad from the Lion King whenever that name comes up.
Love conquers everything ... except knives, swords, axes, guns, spears, fists, rocks, strong gusts of wind, and/or dangerous wild animals.

theshoveller
1 month ago#17
PsychoWolfX posted...
Not a troll topic. I don't really care about age, if someone adds me and is actually a human I can game with they could be 8 or 80, makes no difference.

I do need to figure out how to get screenshots on my computer though. Pretty sure I can upload them to Twitter, maybe I'll make a account on there just for that.

You can use Imgur, as well.

User Info: DaDrkKnight

DaDrkKnight
1 month ago#18
So Mufasa has been gaming instead of ruling the Pride Lands.
Haven't you got better things to do than read my sig? You're still doing it. OK, stop. Seriously stop. Fine I'll quit writing.

theshoveller
1 month ago#19
DaDrkKnight posted...
So Mufasa has been gaming instead of ruling the Pride Lands.

"Simba, my son..."

"Father?"

"Siiimbaaaa.... don't forget my words I shall impart to you..."

"I'm listening, Father!"

"Simba... always use Mercy as your healer, even if you must be Mercy yourself..."

"But Father, Mercy sucks!"

"Such a little s*** I raised... you are why Scar threw me off that cliff... Farewell, Simba..."

"Wait, Father! Don't go!"

User Info: master_m11

master_m11
1 month ago#20
Rafedx posted...
Block them and report them.
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character! Path of Radiance is the best Fire Emblem!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Added some guy on PSN and am having a odd conversation.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived